my blog :D :D :D

lol my friend keep tellin me to tell one of my friends in thailand to bootleg it LOL hahaha did u see da peformance from da press conference? it was perdy bad. i mean like bad how erybody else just shut mos out completely lol my friend was like they tryin to kill him on stage by making him pra'ek

haha shampoo. i dunno how it's gon work out but i hope my blog does well. i been gettin decent hits da first 2 days

I know...just saying. But my sis and her hubby is planning to go visit YaYa Ying and her momma. I dunno how they became friends but I guess they are ahahaha...Just last month or so, she told me that MaeNoy called her. Anyways, they're planning on a second honeymoon there.

aww dats cool. i wanna go on vacation lol

lol dis is fun lol but i got one more problem left to do for hw and i can't figure out how to do it lol

teardrop i joined dis uploading site and link site where u get money for each download and click. i don't know how much ill make but i think i'm doin perdy good for my first 2 days lol

OH...ok, that's what I thought it was ahaha...but I wasn't sure. I thought it was something else. I remember one of my friend telling me about it.

Edit: yeah ish fun when we're all just spamming ahah...but Imma go to bed at 12. Gotta get up 530 tomorrow morning.

Edited by tEaRdRoP