Online Airline Tickets Sites

noiki

u should check w/ da airline. last time they aint have my name in their itinerary or whatever but i had a ticket cause i paid for it dhurr and then da flight to my destination or was it from? they had me assigned to a seat same as somebody else. garsh. dat was da first time dat ever happened to me though. and wow i can't believe nobody mentioned cheaptickets.com lol but u booked already lol

u should check w/ da airline. last time they aint have my name in their itinerary or whatever but i had a ticket cause i paid for it dhurr and then da flight to my destination or was it from? they had me assigned to a seat same as somebody else. garsh. dat was da first time dat ever happened to me though. and wow i can't believe nobody mentioned cheaptickets.com lol but u booked already lol

I think cheaptickets.com and travelocity is the same?

anyway yeah you need to call the airline for it. It has never happen to me but a guy was sitting on my seat and I told him that's my seat. He look at his ticket and said his was the same number, so the FA looked at the list and said his number was something else. lol Mistakes happen. *^lol*

Try BookingBuddy.com Noiki. You can compare prices among the sites. But for me, since I got to TX most of the time, I use Hotwire. To me they are the cheapest but the only suckie thing about them is that you don't know your itinerary until your purchase is finalize. So it's a high chance that you get the redeye flights.

Also, try Priceline too. I use that one sometimes when I have last minute flights to arrange. You can bid for a low price with them. Sometimes it work and sometimes not.

Edited by tEaRdRoP

you could also try kayak.com next time. also, since you're going to ny, i was going to suggest virgin america, since i just bought a ticket for la to ny for less than $300. but since i dunno where you're flying from, it might not work. anyways, have fun in ny!