Hide Code!

ladc

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody know or have the hide code. The hide code is the one that hide the link or picture so people will be unable to see it until hey have to comment to able to see afterward. I'm looking for the Hide Code that it's going to be putted in the Admin Control Panel to able to work in the forum. I would really appreciate it if somebody can help me, because I have been searching for it for a long time now and I try Invisionfree. But it doesn't work at all. Thank you.

The hide code is pretty hard and complicated I think it must be inserted somewhere lol. Admin did this for us, maybe he is kind enough to help out when he drops by or you can tag him.

Oh! Really.

Thank you for telling me.

Hopefully he can help me.

Thank you.

*lol!*

• 1 month later...

This is an old post but I thought I would explain.

There might be away to do this on the free forums but I"m not sure. As far as I know you will have to edit php files that run the forum.

How are you setting up the forum? I know there are some places that allows you to edit the files manually but generally you have to pay for that.