Help!!!!

Guest lakorns

Guest lakorns

hi, i need help. someone has been using my account here spicy. i change password 2 time. how can i stop him/her. i just change my email password awhile ago.

i not been here since i register. i had trouble logging on. i found out why because someone change password on me. i finally retrieve my password and got in. i not know why can i change my email. i like my user name.

for the other lakorns who come on. if you see this go make yourself a freaking email. its free you sucker. stop using my account to make stupid comment.

Guest lakorns

i not know who. i could not get to my email before, but i have alternative email and reset my password. thats was how i got back this. they changed my question but i guess they not know that i have other email that i can retrieve my password back.

Edited by lakorns

Guest lakorns
that means someone hacked into ur e-mail perhaps? lol cause they cant get in without a validation password

so what do i do next time when they get into my account again. i thought bout to change email and ban my other email.

Edited by lakorns

Guest lakorns

oh yeah how do i delete all them stupid comment. i just finish reading. i guess they know i have account at jieb too. i changed password there too. things are okay over there now.

Honestly, I'd like to think you're making this up why? How can a person knows you so well? Know Amy's name, knows that you is a member here, knows your password and knows your email. If it's not someone closed to you then how do they know? So it is either you or someone closed to you. hmm Sure people can hack but ummm why do they only hack your? hmmm But makes me think of that one guest who can post here. *muha**<ha* Weird things happen at this forum. *ha5* Well this comment is not to attack you but this is what I was thinking at this moment. *muha*

Your explanation in here confuse me. *<ha*

• 5 weeks later...