Uploading error, help?

Sunny

Err its not my network anymore, its something that I have no idea of, I can upload to my FTP fine, very well indeed but uploading sites such as sendspace, megaupload, youtube, mediafire etc can't .. awwwe why?? I've unblocked window's firewall but still, I dont get why??

Ok my problem is, while i upload it goes but it'll stop at a certain percentage, like mostly @ 1% *hihe* ot 8% etc, the most it uploads to is 24% err and it stops forever or can not find page, its been happening for, lets see 7 days!! *ha-ha**bellow* can't upload anything onto youtube and I just discover that I can upload onto FTP, thats it *dunno*

But it never happened before, I dont know what I did but I use everything the same everyday so I have no idea, i happens on my notebook and computer, I use ADSL. I have no idea, can't upload anything, it just stops, strangly in the middle or at the start, i hate it, this is the 8th day now :wub:

Ok i just did a system restore, back to the 18th of Sep, when everything was ok. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I wanna die!!!!!! Its still happening, and I'm sure my connection is good since I can upload through FTP and it uploads ... i just cant upload through websites *lol!*

its strange because i dont know what happened and its not my connection because I can upload ok it goes, but i can not upload to websites but FTP ...... ahh and my dl is as fast as ever its all good ... my computer is fine too nothing is wrong i havent reset or done anything and I aint going to upload my lakorns on FTP lol because many people will dl and ahh not rich enough to support that for using my host lol.

unless of course I upload, leave it for ONE day and let people dl and the next day i delete and someone can kindly upload again for me, now if that can happen I have no problem.