Uploading error, help?

Sunny

its an uploading program, mostly used for those with websites and hosts of their own or uploading websites that supports FTP, like my patcharin.net and spicydara.com, thats how I upload and update my web by uploading my files onto FTP.... with my website url, username and pass.

I need a helper if I can not upload onto youtube I have to hand it over to someone I trust and I run away lol. I cant be bothered to try and fail anymore *sigh*

well can you dl and upload? I upload the files that is ready to be upload onto youtube .. you dl than upload ... ahh someone, anyone can do it, just promise they dont take my account LOL because they'll know my pass.

anyone?? that is trustful and wouldnt backstab lol.

yelling out and filling in the form lol.

well can you dl and upload? I upload the files that is ready to be upload onto youtube .. you dl than upload ... ahh someone, anyone can do it, just promise they dont take my account LOL because they'll know my pass.

:( yeah I can do that. lol It's easy. *beat*

:( yeah I can do that. lol It's easy. *beat*

Ahh for sure? really? :lol: I'm pleased with my begging result lol, gosh you'll save me BIG time *^lol* Thank you so much.

I'll upload three lakorns though lol whatever is on my page, and you name the files like my naming or whatever I can edit. Thank you so much Amp *lu**lu**losp**yss**ang**het* aww you put a smile on my dail *yay* Thanks sweet *ksl*

I'll upload my files on FTP tonight and send you the links and my pass ok? :lol:

I have tom yum prawns, BIG prawns that I only had two and I'm full lol.

Now I'm having chocolates, yummy ... anyways I'm uploading Yah Bai Bah ok? 7 parts I will send you the links after work.

I'm going to get ready for work now and thank you so much for what you have offered hehe