[News] Pat Napapa is 3 months pregnant and getting marry.

Noydarny80

http://news.sanook.com/2069150/

I think this is a press conference of Pat and her fiancé There were rumors about Pat is getting marry because she is three month pregnant. They both stated they plan this pregnancy because Pat set her goal, only time she will get marry if she is pregnant. She didn't confirmed the news because they found tumor in her uterus and didn't know if the baby will stay with them or not. Finally the doctor confirmed the baby is healthy. Congrats to them and their new addition. I am so jealous such a blessing for them.

Wow... but than again, I think I remembered her saying in a random interview that she doesn't mind these things and it'll be good if she gets pregnant even if she's not married yet lol this interview I randomly came across awhile ago on YT I don't remember when or what channel but she seem very chill and open about it lol.

Congrats to her, I think she's been through so much in her life she deserves some happiness and something to fulfil her life, she's done so much for those she love already.

Sunny, if you didn't share that I would of say 'Yeah, right. Typical excuses'; Lol. Congrat to her, indeed she deserve some happiness at this point of life.

The number of babies to be expected next year is going up, Vicky Sunisa, Jane Jansuda and now Pat are all expecting. I wonder who's next?!

Thank you Noydarny80 for sharing the great news!

Edited by ladc
  • Like 1

I saw pics of her and her fiance proposing on some thumbnails on thaich8, but I thought it was another one of her jokes bc this girl plays too much with the media ahaha. her fiance isn't a looker and i swear I thought she was with tono too but it was another one of those fanservice things for more hype. Congrats to her tho

She does media play but thats her only way of surviving in the industry. The girl needs money for her family.

With how much she and Tono played it up, i dont quite feel comgratulatory for her. But whatever floats her boat.

She was with that guy almost a decade younger than her. Not a couple weeks after she was playing it up with Tono. Then she blames Tono for having a gf when she was getting bashed.. saying what is she supposed to do to keep playing with the shipping couple when Tono already have someone else.

When all along she was taken as well. If she is 4 months pregnant she was pregnant when she and Tono was playing it up, wasnt it? I havent bedn counting the months lol

i don't think she was playing with the media. Pat and Tono never dated and never say they were dating. They both was just koo-jin only and Tono always say they are just good friend and Tono was the one that say that from the start. Both Pat and Tono clear everything up.After clearing everything up with Tono that why she move on with her at the time friend now her fiance. She never blames Tono for having a gf. Both Tono and Pat was open about them talking to other people and Pat always say that Tono and her don't talk or text each other beside work most of the time. Everything just happen so fast cause Tono and Tangmo break up and Pat and her bf break up and they both were in a talk show together and was playing around with each other which make people like them so much that everyone just cheering them up to be couple. Pat is funny person and always play with guest that come to the show that she is host, not only Tono that she play around, all the guest that come too. Pat shouldn't be bash about this, she deserves to be happy after all what she been through. Pat fiance Ben have been friend for a very long time so its not a surprise that she and Ben become bf and gf and are having baby now, nothing wrong.

Edited by Kristy

It's call media play. Trying to hype things up for the fans and be in the news constantly. She was mad that the fans were blaming her. She posted on IG that since Toño is taken she can't do anything.

Well, I do hope her relationship works because a girl does deserve her own happiness with the way her family is. But her relationship in the past has been questionable at best.

They definitely hype things up for the fans by accepting events together. They did plenty of fan service at those events too. I don't blame Pat but I can't stand Tono and his attitude about the whole thing. He's always the manly guy that respects women and has always been clear. Blah, blah, blah. He definitely gave fans hope about Pat. Even Tangmo said Tono likes to do things through his action to give the fans hope but he never thought about the outcome of what will happen after the whole koojin thing fall apart. Pat said Tono protected her in his interviews from the fan backlash but never privately protected her, no call or anything from him. Tangmo said the same thing that he said this and that in his interviews but never once clear or apologize to her privately. He's a man of just words, no action. I think he just says thing to make himself sounds good and maintain a good manly image but in reality he doesn't give a shit about the other persons, Pat or Tangmo or anyone.

With that said, I wish the best for Pat. She deserves happiness for all she has been through with her family debacle.

Pat came from Thai-Muslim family. The father left the family and Pat grew up with only mother. Her mom is Muslim and she only want her daughter to marry Muslim guy. Her mom have Alzheimer and Pat is the only care taker. And a while back Pat's father came back in picture and sue her alimony. So she have to take care of her mother and pay for her father living. I don't know if her husband to be is Muslim or not. But the last boyfriend who was like decade younger then her is Thai Muslim.

From what I remember was, her parents divorce due to him having another wife or family OR also financial reasons. This causes her mother to be so stress that she started to have Alzheimer, if I remember correctly at some point her mum even try suicide. Pat became the only care taker for a long time and her father also demanded like money from her for some reason I can't remember. Anyways recently her father came back into her life because he had an illness and Pat, being a good child took her father in and took care of him until he died.

Now she still taking care of her sick mother everyday.

• Like 1