[News] Captain P and Egg B are getting marry.

Noydarny80

she doesnt love him enough if shes questioning that. Ive seen other couples, two couples, where the wife is sick and the hubby has to do everything for them....and they dont complain, instead everyday is them talking about pitying thier wife, not wondering if shes better off dead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read a news story of this boy who was in coma for 12 years, his mind was active but he just can't move or do anything and he said he once heard his mother said that she wished he was dead... his own mother, I guess it was hard on her but now that he's OK she's really glad and even regret even thinking about him in that way but I guess she was stress and going through hard times and it was just taking a troll on her, who knows, life's hard lol.

she doesnt love him enough if shes questioning that. Ive seen other couples, two couples, where the wife is sick and the hubby has to do everything for them....and they dont complain, instead everyday is them talking about pitying thier wife, not wondering if shes better off dead

The husband wanted her to pull the plug if he ever becomes a vegetable. He himself prefer to end his life if he is no longer in use. She refused to do so because she rather have him in any shape then to not have him. She wondered if it was better for him to passed because of his suffering. She also, with a paralyzed husband has a disabled daughter. So yes, regardless how strong she is or whomever the person is with those situations it takes a toll on a person. She has taken care of him so long...and she is close to her 60s not only is she's worried if one day she's no longer capable of taking of him...who is going to watch him the way she will. I do believe she loves her husband. But a person can only be stretched so far before it mentally get to them.

• 2 weeks later...

How can he not be rich when hes been in the industry for so long as a singer and as an actor. I think some people like a private ceremony better than one with thousands of guests they dont really know

Anyway congrats to the couple. I saw video coverage of the wedding and Captain is having so much fun with the guys hes not even paying attention to his bride lol

I like lavish weddings. But Ive seen the rich and the poor do both private and lavish weddings so really its preference of the couple. There are some people who are super rich but chose to do really small private weddings behind thier mansion with just close friends and family, or some people do destination weddings and that already means small because not everyone can make it to the wedding destination.

I'm OK with lavish but it's just not my thing. IDK...always when one goes to far it takes away from what it truly means. I have a friend who is getting married soon and she is having a 100 tables. All I said to her was, good luck lol. She's hiring this two Asian singers for 3k a piece. She told me it's once in a lifetime so she's going all out. I truly love small intimate wedding where the celebration is really about the bride/groom.

Yeah but the bride and groom probably fancy a big lavish wedding. I think everyone has a preference. Some people like thr party and loud atmosphere. I like lavish weddings but I don't know if I want one for myself just because I tend to get annoyed at the rowdiness that comes with it

Mai in your invitation, put no drunk and rowdiness lollol kidding kidding

I do fancy lavish too but i dont know if i can afford or want it at the end either lol. Plus, too many people you dont know will come. I'm not the type to want to entertain people i dont know.

I think a small private one is cute. It's intimate for the only people you know.

Edited by shampoo

I agree w Mai I hate when drunks get rowdy. I went to a few that fights have occurred. One in which my cousin got married and she was crying when it happen. Suppose to be her happiest day but asswipes wanna act tough and stupid on her day. Tears of happiness but instead of anger and frustrations. Smh. It's always ppls "plus one" lmao or long over due relatives who still have bad blood but have to unite a day for a wedding but couldn't control their crap and shut happens.

Idk how ppl can keep getting marry and marry after a first failed marriage. Ok but a second one cus the number one was the wrong one but after two u really shouldn't again lol that's to me kinda like having hella diff baby daddies lmao. Just stick to one. If it don't work out after that count ur blessing that it occur once and call it a day lol well that's just IMO and for me. I ain't wana do anything big like that more than once lol