[News] Captain P and Egg B are getting marry.

Noydarny80

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao 15 years apart? Omg even 5 years is old to me lmao!!!! Mayb 5 is ok but anything after that I always find a little creepy sicken gross pedos

Lol I'm with you on that but who knows, my preference might change someday

My old boss had a friend, when she was 20 she married a 40 year old. In the beginning she was happy because a 40 year old man is not considered old just yet. But then when he turned 60 he gotten sick and then old age caught up to him. She's left to take care of him and that's when she regrets marrying someone that is 20 years her senior. She should have known though, he wasn't going to stay 40 forever.

Awww wow that's sad. That means she doesnt love him. She only loves the young him. Cuz if she loves him she wouldnt regret anythjng.

But I was serious when i say 15 is too much. I do want to be young and grow old with my future hubby!

In this day and age it very hard to find a guy around your age to be succesful. If they do they have a lot of baggages to deal with. In my relationship goal, all I want is someone who is doesn't full of pride and willing to compromise about things. Growing old together will come with it if you don't butt head all the Time.

That's strange lol did she think she married someone who will never age or die? She will one day become old and sick and eventually die too and I doubt if she married some guy who is 20 years younger will like that either ... -_-

But everyone gets sick lol

Ok... well do they have kids together? I have a friend who her mum also married someone 20 years senior and he was sick with cancer but her kids took care of him mostly more than her and yea he eventually passed away. I don't think she regrets anything but I don't know why her kids took most of the burden, I don't want to ask my friend this because its really not my busy hahaha but like, I don't understand either lol.

This couple never had kids. So, she has to take care of him herself. I don't know exactly what kind of illness he has but he depends on her a lot. And she mentioned she was stressed with having to do it all by herself. But when they first got married, she was happy because he was young and they were traveling a lot. And there wasn't any responsibility for her...my old boss stated she aged a bit now that she's having to be the caretaker. She was young when she got married, she might not even think far enough to when he gets older. At 20, she probably see things through those young girls' eyes.

I guess, he did pretty much gives her the world when they first got married. I don't know...taking care of someone is hard and it does take a toll. Even if you love the person or not. My husband' aunt took care of her husband and he's paralyzed. I watched her do it a few times and I would not have the ability to do it. She has to feed him, prepare special food, get him in and out of the wheelchair. She has done this for more than 10+ years. As much as she loves him...many times she wondered would it have been better if he would have passed? She admit, it's a very hard job. She's pretty much handicapped by his disability too. She can't go anywhere much. It is rare that they travel. The one time they came to visit us...it was a lot of work. Just getting him out of the van takes like 3 people. Anyway, when you yourself have a hard day, taking care of others become overwhelming. The 20 years old is still with him, she told my boss as much as it is hard and there are times she regrets it...she could not imagine leaving him. And they used a lot of their money for his medical needs. They don't have a whole lot now. But she is still with him so it counts for something.

I guess, she might be a gold digger with a little heart and compassion lol