[Pictures] Kwan & Golf return

Kwan20

555 Yep, they didn't give the media or fans any time to speculate about their relationship. Next thing you know everything is right in our faces. Love promotion at full force. Not saying their relationship is insincere. I'm not them so I don't know but right now everything just seems very opportunistic and promotional.

And didn't Aiy drop Kwan off at the airport when she went to shoot Maya in England not so long ago? Did she dump him and get back with Golf that quickly? Or Aiy was stalking her despite the relationship being off?

That's why I thought it was a love promotion because they are so open. Like back in early 90s koojin can't tell about their real significant others but have to keep up with your Kookwan.

And yes I just think it's weird she would drop Aiy. But from the IG Aiy have a lot of gal friends. Lol

That's why I thought it was a love promotion because they are so open. Like back in early 90s koojin can't tell about their real significant others but have to keep up with your Kookwan.

And yes I just think it's weird she would drop Aiy. But from the IG Aiy have a lot of gal friends. Lol

You have ayi IG?

Lol but other fruits can mean that too lol like watermelon or even cherry! Hahahahahha I just don't get how they got strawberry ahahahah did the original person who came w it said it regarding the person face looking and shaping like a strawberry? Lol

It's actually more to do with a play on the word torlae (ตอแหล) and not the fruit itself. People would say "sa-tor-bor-lae" instead of "sa-tor-berry" (aka how they strawberry).