[News] Baifern will not resign with Ch7

shampoo

Like Am for example, he wasnt even a prai rai before, he was just like an extra in every lakorn, now all the sudden hes a lead character.

Im not saying people shouldnt be promoted to lead if they have potential. But if they had potential it shouldnt take years to figure that out. A lot of the people who are promoted at channel 7 werent even significant supporting cast to begin with, most of them had minor roles, then all the sudden they get lead roles.

I don't think Dechkhun is praek material. He is ugly and not sexy at all. He just happen to be A's kids. A is good in promoting and pushing his kids in his agency. As for Toey Pongsakorn he had a lot done to his face but I still think he have an aura as praek.

Toey was supporting for one lakorn, then he was pushed to praek. Unless he did a couple, still makes sense since he wasnt in a dozen lakorns before they said hey he should be praek. Everyone needs a step into the door, but it shoudlnt take years for casting directors to figure out that a person has potential. I remember when Toey was supporting he was ugly as shiet. I dont know what he did differently now but he lost the bloat in his face and his face and neck are the same color now . Most importantly hes a decent actor. Its not hard to accept him as a praek because he didnt stay supporting for a very long time where its hard to see him as a praek

Yeah Toey was only supporting in that gentleman series, which that character made him popular and he became praek after that.

Its hard to see these newbies from ch7 become lead is bc like Mai said, they've been supporting for so long and I think what ch7 is doing is promoting wrong people, that's why they're promoting these supporting into lead. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for equal opportunity but damn some of the peeps they're pushing to be praek and nangek are no no especially if they're pushing to be prime. Some people shouldn't even be leading in evenings like Amm & Prach.

Kwan wasn't always a n'ek. She started of playing a lot of supporting role to a lot of n'eks in Ch7 like Pancake, Poo, Bee M, Noi, Pok, and I think Pinky or maybe she was a guest star.

Well at least Louis only played supporting for a couple of Lakorns then he got pushed to lead. I can see why they pushed him. He has potential to be prime time pr'ek and also pr'ek material. Ch7 don't have a lot of mixed pr'ek ever since Stephan left so Louis would be great.

Edited by jackielee

I think if you are both nangeks in the lakorn or have a lot of couples I don't call supporting. Supporting to me when they don't have significant story to the Lakorn. She was a guest lead in Pinky and Weir Lakorn but praek ended up with her character.

Supporting for many years or not if they have potential they should be promoted. Like Thanwa and Sammy, they have potential but because they're not popular Khun Daeng kept them as supporting. I'm glad they're fulltime p'ek and n'ek now. Lol Of course I'm not saying everyone should be promoted. haha Some are just not n'ek and p'ek material, like Amm and BigM. They don't have p'ek aura at all and should still be supporting. But because they're getting popular ch7 is giving them a chance. As for their newbies, they didn't support for many years. Lol They mostly guest star in lakorns because they're still new. It's good thing because they need experience.

I'm not happy with some of ch7's decision but at least not all their p'eks and n'eks look like supporting actors like Onehd Lol.

I dont think Thanwa ior Louis is praek material. Neither is Mik or Am. Theres so many others I havent mentioned. Mike started off supporting but it only took one lakorn for them to promote him because he has potential. If someone has potential usually it doesnt take a couple of years to recognize. Channel 7 now is networked in a way that if the stars have connections to the producers then they will get their lead roles. Am didnt get promoted because he was getting popular, he just promoted just cause. As for the girls who are getting promoted, I dont even know their names, thats how unpopular they are as supporting that Im not even familiar with their names

Kwan is a different story altogether, she was supporting when she was too young to play naek. As soon as she blossomed she got her lead roles.

I dont think Kwan is a good example, nor is Pinky. Both are child stars, so of course they will be taking on some supporting roles before they get their own lead roles. Im talking about full grown adults who take on supporting roles for years before getting promoted. I dont know why people keep bringing up Kwan when Kwan is a child star, so her having supporting roles would be a norm. Even Janie was supporting when she first started but again she was also a child star.

• Like 1

At least with the batch of new ch7 N'eks I mentioned they have got good potential some are very good and show hardworking to dwelve into characters -at least they don't play a version of themselves for every characters nor rely on their tricks.

I agree that Sammy should be naek, but then again her first lakorn she was a naek just that her role was insignificant to Yuis. She wasnt popular thats why she got demoted. But to say shes better than Kim, Yaya, and Mint, thats unrealistic, because all these three girls are naek material. Yaya might not be the best actress but she has the look. Sammie cant compare to none of the three girls.

• Like 1

Well it cause someone started to mention that Kwan has alway been n'ek so I was just correcting it and said that she wasn't always been n'ek.

But Kwan was supporting to Bee who was also a child star. That sad that they preferred to promote Bee than her since they both were a child star.