[News] Give Orlene Cut Ties With Sister For Getting Back With Porshe

NinjaKKN

Porshe recently gave an interview saying he has gotten back with Grace since early 2016. He said he's more opened about the relationship this time to give Grace respect. He said the relationship is better because he and Grace understand each other more now.

Meanwhile Give who's Grace's sister gave an interview on May 1st and she said this, "I haven't talked to that kid (Grace) a long time ago. Anything she does since then and into the future, it's her business. We won't interfere with each other. Someone asked if I gave a green light...I'm not giving any light because I don't support or not support them. It's her business. We haven't talked in awhile. Because we don't talk the closeness we have for each other disappeared. She seems to be able to live without me. I also can live without her...We're both happy in our own societies...You can say I've abandoned her. Saying I let go of her is too soft."

Give's interview in motion...

credit 9entertain

Give said Porshe disrespected Grace but never once explained in what way did Porshe disrespect Grace. If anything, Give is the one disrespecting Grace and treating her like a child by refusing to respect her sister's decision. She sounds like an immature, controlling, bitchy person. I don't know how Boom is able to put up with her for 4 years.

Did Porshe like sleep with her and now wants the sister? Hahah

Give's boyfriend is still friend with Porshe so it's unlikely. Lol

I think Give problem she was too involved in her sister's relationship. One thing I learned in life; never interfere with other people relationship because at the end of the day you are going to be the bad guy not the boyfriend or girlfriend. I know it sucks but I saw so many families stop talking to each other because they were too close or involve in their kids relationship. Maybe Porshe and Grace might have a good relationship we never know but I am sure their relationship is not going to end up in marriage.

I know Porshe cheated on his ex, hiso Mint because she once ranted on her ig about it. Lol So it's likely he cheated on Grace too. But Grace forgave him for it then Give should just accept it. Cutting ties with your little sister over this is just really ridiculous.

And you know the funny thing is hiso Mint and Grace know each other because they have the same group of friends and hang out together sometimes.

Umm, I don't think Give is too involved. Maybe she just knows too much. I don't know about cutting ties but then that could create tension. Cuz you know at the end of the day, Grace is the one who is going to run back to Give and cry it out. It gets tiring for someone like Give too. And Grade might survived for now but watch she's going to run back to her family when Porshe do something again.

I don't understand why needs to talk about in public. Its not the first time either. Its not her relationship but she's always airing their dirty laundry.

She reminds me of one of my friends girlfriend's sister. She HATED him so much, and she was just very possessive in general of her sister, she was always checking up on her and was even stricter to her than their parents. She was the crazy sister in Boy and Kim's lakorn. She had a vision of what she wanted her sisters life to be with, who she thought were appropriate friends, etc.

She always used to talk a lot of shit about my friend, and used to instigate arguments between them. His girlfriends used to tell her things in confidence and try to get advice about her relationship, but then her sister would use it as a weapon against him to drive them further apart. But then he clocked on stopped confiding in her. They're married now but her sister's behaviour still hasn't changed, even at their wedding she kept trying to find ways to put him down, she even invited the brides ex to the wedding. I even on wedding day she kept telling her that it wasn't too late to back out. I fully expected her to object during the wedding ceremony but she didn't. I found out later that the brides family threatened her not to ruin her sister's day.

Its crazy to me how entitled some people are about other peoples lives.

She sounds so controlling lol but if Porshe did cheat on Grace or had her abort the baby I can understand her disappointment with Graces getting back with Porshe, and maybe that's why she doesn't want to talk about it in public cause that will ruin her sisters reputation. However since her sisters no longer a kid, she shouldn't act like one either lol they both seems so immature.

she must be really fed up to cut ties with her own sister. I have heard stories like parents cutting ties with their sons/daughters because they dont like whom their children are married/dating with

Edited by Kizukami