[News] Noon & Todd Piti

Mai

Then you leave. No cheating. Cus obvs if all that is happen it means you're not happy and if your not happy then leave you don't have to xcheat on ur spouse at all. No matter the situation. Like once your divorce is filed but not yet finalized mayb that's ok to start seeing others lol but if y'all still married but just not having sexy time then there's no excuse for u to cheat. It's your dumbass who stayin and then wanna play the victim card. No no.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some control freaks, extremely psychotic people, who won't divorce or sign the paper for the other person. They want to see that person live in misery. Those are the real sadist/depressed people. LMAO! But I guess it is a matter of the court when one psychotic or pathologically sick spouse won't sign a divorce paper. However, these situations don't apply to third world countries.

Edited by Kimix

Did Nings husband cheat on her? If he did why is she sticking around? Did Tanyas husband cheating on her? If he did then why is she sticking around?

Just because theyre sticking around thier cheating husbands does not mean the husbands didnt cheat.

I rest my case

I just hope if he is cheating and she knows and she stupid and wanna stay that means she has something up her sleeve as well. Otherwise I don't get why ppl stay w their unfaithful spouse. I def wouldn't. Mayb another who would be lives in second chances benitful of the doubt and or that they really are a changed person and that it wasn't the cheaters fault but the lurers fault. Lol that's "oops she tripped me & I fell ontop of her. I'm totally innocent babe you have to believe me! You know me I wouldn't do this. I love you" bs lmao !

There are some control freaks, extremely psychotic people, who won't divorce or sign the paper for the other person. They want to see that person live in misery. Those are the real sadist/depressed people. LMAO! But I guess it is a matter of the court when one psychotic or pathologically sick spouse won't sign a divorce paper. However, these situations don't apply to third world countries.

You can sue to get divorce if you have a solid proof. Even if he/ she refuses to sign the paper. i had to file a divorce for someone because they don't want to use the lawyer. It's very easy and the reasons are on there. I am sure in Thailand they can sue to get divorce but In most case a lot of girls stick around because of money. Or they have prenuptial they have to wait for certain year before filing divorce.

The women who still staying with their cheating are usually the one you have hidden agenda whether the kids, money or status of wealth.

Well I wouldn't say it's hidden agenda because some of thm truly feel they are doing it for their kids sake. Perhaps money is a factor for some people, but for others they just want their child or children to grow up with a father than a broken family

Research also shows that most couples who stayed and forgive the cheating partner, the relationship actually got stronger. I couldn't do it to save my life. I can't look at someone straight in the face and not forget what the person did to me. Not just that I hold a long grudge. And then there's the pain...there's basically no greater pain than the pain that's caused by those that you love the most. I always wanted to asked those that have been cheated on how do they forgive and move on from that?

the reason why marriage is above dating or scandal is it is valid by the country's law, accepted by family tradition and valid in front of one's religion. But other than that, dating scandal and marriage all the same in term of the commitment between two people.

when we talk about commitment, most of us feel betray when our partner dont commit to us but some dont care or they have other agenda that they think is above those commitment that keep them together no matter how other people view them and maybe both Noon and her husband think the same way which why they still a husband and wife. so i think it definitely is a marriage with benefit