[News] Noon & Todd Piti

Mai

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only few n'ek have successfully married a faithful and rich husband and you can see it through both of them and their growing family. Those that are married but never post pics of each other on IG questions me lol.

Why chompoo and her husband occurred me lol? I barely see her hubby posts any pics of her on his IG. And judging from IG I believe Aff has got a good hubby so far. Her husband seems really adores her and posts lots of their pics and the kids together.

Lol I disagree. When I was in a honey moon phase with my significant other, I felt like I had something to prove and post pics all the time. When we got comfortable we stop posting pics.. It turns out to be really cheesy and annoying. Seeing other couples who constantly post sickens me sometimes, it's like I'm in their relationship with every thing they post. I mean once in a while it's ok, but all the time is basically letting people into all your relationship. But people have different interpretations lol. My family thinks the same, I have some friends that disagree haha.

Just cause people don't post pics of each other don't mean they don't love each other. I mean look at what social media has done to us, it expects us to show off..

There's def big diff in posting and not posting. I choose not to post too many pics of me & mine becus I don't like some pics we take lmao! Or I choose to let them see only what I want to post ahhaha but my son that's another story my whole insta & fb is filled w him. He's my everything lol oh and food Hahahahahhaha if it's not pic of my son it's of food! Lmao! But sometimes those who does post way too many pics back to back and with lovey dovey post I find it that they are trying too hard to get attention and notice lol they seek other things lolol but then again a lot of guys aren't even into the whole posting pics of others or even be on social media but their gfs make them ahahhahaha

Affs hubby isn't good looking to me either ahahha he's not ugly but he's pretty close ahahahahaha

Well it's one thing not to be active on social media, and another thing to be sooo active yet not post any pics of your significant other. Even during the wedding Nott was all about himself on IG lol. He had so many ig updates, but so few on chompoo.

So I went to look at chom and not insta and I think they are fairly equal in posting pics of each other lol they seem to promote themselves and their friends on insta more than their relationship so that's good cus I do just about same lmao I thought at first their was none to barely any but I nosy thru their insta and I say it's ok posting for both lol

It's shows they have lives outside their relationship lol so it's healthy. Lol

Well its not cheesy because they are in the ET. I'm not saying for them to post a photo every day but you know sometimes is good haha.

I like Ploy & her husband, their family is adorable and its just filled with love, I envy Ploy the most out of all the celebs married couple right now. She seems to have it all perfect and still young! haha.

Ploy is one of the original power Three actresses. She left in the mid of channel 3 promotion to get marry. I guess her husband is rich or something because she didn't have to work after that.

Aff's husband he was also one of Hiso's nangeks dater too. In fact I felt bad what he did to Pinky(this is before her scandal with married guy). She was a hot young nangek and I think Songkran was playing the field, he was talking to Aff and Pinky at the same time. The reporters would hound Pinky because she was more popular then Aff that's time. They would ask about her and Songkran relationship. she thought their relationship progress to more then dating and she would tell the reporters about it. The next time they saw Songkran and asked about it. He was like I am dating Khun Aff not Pinky. Great embarrassment for Pinky.

Yeah, I remember reading about Aff's husband and pinky. She seemed excited that they were talking. And I'm iffy about Aff on this too. She dated her boyfriend for like 10 years and like a month or two later she was with Songkran already. She rebounded fast. Ploy dropped the entertainment world like a hot potato and got married. Her husband seemed to love her too. And there family seemed complete.

With songkran and Pinky it was their parents that wanted them together. It was his parents that wanted him to get with Pinky. So she must have had something special for the adults to ok her despite her scandal with Tanya and peck. Aff he found on his own. I guess he wasnt going steady with Pinky at the time, so no love lost there

He admired Aff before and meeting her through TTK show and yea they probably exchange number and yea the rest is history lol.

Ploy's husband is a HK businessman their family does this fruit business in Thailand its a Thai fruit and they export to China they are expanding their farm too. Ploy's lucky she made the right decision and not wait around long and now she's got a compete family and still under 30.

Omg I remember her! If she's the ploy from the clan or power 3 w fon & pat heheh. Yeah she have a lot of kids very good at reproducing lol but I thought she did wanna come back lol but she for prego after prego lolol. But yeah they do aeem genuinely happy. Chinese is doing it right ahhahah my mom from the beginning always want me to marry Chinese cus they are rich lmao!

Wow! That so sad to hear regarding pinky and that ugly dude songkorny. It's okay aff can have him it seems like he controls her too. The end lol

Man these are nice I do on celeb couples / past ex hehehe

I think because they are still both young thus have no problem reproducing haha because celebs these days marry at 30+ and it takes awhile to get pregnant because of age. Ploy's plan was to break after their 2nd but the 3rd pop up and only 6 months later she fell pregnant again haha she just too fertile haha. She's fixed now though, they are very happy with 4. 2 Boys, 2 Girls, gosh she did good merit.

Yeah she did. She got very lucky. Perfect amount of set kids hehehe but popping baby too close before ur body heal is very dangerous too. She's very strong (: yeah a lot struggle to carry to term my SIL is still trying to get prego and it's very sad watching her go thru it.

Ploy made a good choice unlike the other ploy. Who is the most Ploy C. dating now? Sometimes I wonder how the n'eks get all these rich guys so easily. And there's a lot of them too lol. Is Songkran a controlling guy? He seemed to love Aff. When I heard he was having a crush on Aff while she was still dating her boyfriend, I said she's going to break up with her boyfriend soon lol. As for Pinky she seems to lay low after she got married. Is she even trying for a baby? Angie Hasting got herself a good looking fellow too. I think out of all the guys that married n'eks he stands out the most to me.