[Pictures] Tik J. and Family Launching Littlefoxclub Debut Collection

bubba

I need to see the clothes better lol when are they launching their website lol or did I miss the link somewhere ?

Here's the link to their facebook for more clothes na ka: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1116487755063396.1073741842.961023657276474&type=3.

mRqJOTU.jpg

6P5mbpX.jpg

Umm....I also haven't heard or read anything about Tik cheating on his wife, must have missed it somehow lol. Anyway, having kid is a huge responsibility. I think it's best to be ready before having one.

I don't think there were any news about Tik cheated on his wife. Most of his news were about his traveling into jungles and his wife doesn't seem to mind. I think Tik is one of praek who doesn't have seem to have negative news. Probably because he didn't have playboy life style as some praeks.

I meant, stop trying for a baby. When I heard the rumor, they hadn't been married long and was actively trying for a baby and then the rumor came and everything kinda slowed down for them.

I think Donut was rumored to be one that he cheated with.

If memory serves me right, Donut was rumored to be supported by Todd for several years. I never really felt the love between Todd and Noon. At times I think Noon is only with Todd only to out do some of her friends, and for the hiso title.

I heard a lot of rumor about Todd infidelity especially models who run around Car racing. He has been known to support a lot of college students too. Yeah Donut's story was huge because she was Todd's mistress and he didn't stop supporting her until he and Noon got married.

It's Tik if my memory is correct. But maybe I'm confusing him with other married man like Mai said.

Wow, I never heard that about Donut before. Lol

Todd hella ugly anyways he's only buying girls w his money. The fool is straight up hideous and noons totally dumb for marrying him to begin w. I never did see a spark w them. Anywhoo thanks for the link bubba!

Lol Noon doesn't have good taste in men. Her ex Kade is not good looking either.