[Video] Praek อ scandal

Mai

So it is Om and that mnagek is Preaw trying to publicly claim Om Hahahha

Preaw is not claiming Om. She never said who's the p'ek that's pursuing her. The interviewer asked her about being pursued by p'eks and she merely said yes, there are some but she's not dating anyone yet. And Preaw have yet to response to this recent V-day dinner date rumor. If she really did go to that dinner, I don't think it's a serious date anyway since it was a group outing.

The only person wanting to claim Om was Selina. Lol She always gave interview that they were dating while Om only said they're talking as siblings. Not that long ago she said she stopped talking to him because they have nothing in common. She made it sounds like she was the one who dumped him.

Haha Om really do crush on a lot of n'eks. If Now is not taken, I bet he'll probably pursue her too. Lol He needs to stay away from Preaw. She belongs to Nai Noi. Lol I'm still in MS mode.

I know right! Nai Noi needs to come and protect his Kwang Noi. Lol

Om has such a wavering heart. He likes every girl that crosses his path although very few seems to like him. 555 The only n'ek he doesn't seemed to like in that way is Pooklook. He was so quick to deny her and said there's no chance for them at all. I was so surprised to hear him say mai mee nae non, nong pen kae peuan ruam ngaan.

Anyway, I don't think this scandal p'ek is Om. The guy can't even land anyone and a major player don't get dumped or rejected that often. He has no game. Lol The hints sounded more like Art Pasut. But what's up with p'ek อ, there's always scandal linked to this initial. This ghostwriter likes to pick on this initial. Previously, there was one about p'ek อ that sleep around with everyone, n'eks, n'rais, models, gay men, and transgenders. It's probably the same guy.

I said very few like him because Selina liked him enough to give him her LINE. Lol

From a Thairath article, Om admits to having invited Preaw to dinner but many people went as well. He says he's talking to Preaw but it's casual and they haven't talked much yet. Dude is funny. The reporters ask again if he went with Preaw on V-day. Om says he has amnesia and a poor memory. He forgot who went because V-day was such a long time ago. He says it's too soon to say who he's pursuing since something like this take time to get to know one another. Whether he'll click with nong or not, he'll have to continue talking with her. He says he talks with everyone that come in and maintains that he's single. He'll admit to a relationship once there's a leak picture of him and that person.

Oh pukesse he's pretty much admitting indirectly that they're talking. Or at least he's making it sound like that. He's always so quick to conclusions prematurely that's why he always gets rejected. He reads too much into things. So he assumes the girl is into him too so he sounds like a lunatic in his interviews.

I haven't kept up to date lately but did he hit on Pan too? Or did he let her off the hook? Lol

They only started following each other on IG two months ago after their first meeting at 7SeeConcert. Lol Om is quick to assume things or maybe he's just confident that he stands a chance with Preaw. The reporters asked who he talks more with between Sammy and Preaw. He was quick to deny that he haven't met Sammy in awhile and revealed that he's gradually talking to Preaw.

I find it funny that Om always claimed he's a very shy guy but yet he can go up to girls and ask them for their numbers and LINE. He's not as shy as he claimed.

I thought Praew already has a bf. Who's "n" in her username, I think she has something like N+P on her bio or something like that

Lol If I remember correctly NP stands for her high school class initial, Nonsatree something. Kinda like Weir where the number 19 stands for his high school class.