[News] Leh Ratee cast fell apart

shampoo

Wow just wow that was just straight up selfish and fkc up what Esther mom did if it's true. Just wow. I guess she's hungry for fame and prolly think Sean won't take her daughter as high as she is now compare to being w push. That's like she doesn't even believe in her own daughters talent / act to carry and further herself but need a man to help smh. Pathetic mother.

That's the thing with Esther. Just because she becomes a freelance and been getting more dramas, both her and her mom are now snotty and arrogant. Sean is a sincere guy who respects other pple if they do the same to him. He talks about his mom and sister a lot of how they impacted his life and taught him how to live etc. Esther's mom must have disrespected Sean's mom as well to see the mom actually put that on ig.

wow just wow, if it's true what Melon wrote. It's gonna be really uncomfortable for these two now since they're filming Ngao Asoke and more uncomfortable if they're gonna have to pretend to "jin" on camera for the fans. Does anyone know if they unfollowed each other or not on instagram lol?

I don't blame her for not having feelings for him. I don't think he was going to push it but I think he might have some hope. Maybe instead of her as a friend tell him friend zone she probably allow her mother to look down on Sean. I think that gotta hurt the most.

Anyway they also asked Sean if that is how Esther is like because she also have problems with her former colleagues and friends. Sean says that he doesn't know what went on on those cases but usually if he kneo that it isn't true he would defend her. Lmaooo like he doesn't the truth behind those so he can't confirm anything.

lol

uh oh

theyre digging up her past hahaha jkjk

honestly, theres nothing wrong with drinking or partying. its a social thing and esp in college, who doesn't try it lmaooooooo

but to claim ure an angel and not associate with that kind of life, um, watch ur words lol

i dont really care for drama but sometimes these stories are spicy enough to keep me in the loop. lmboooooooo hahahah

I always get the vibe from Esther like she thinks she's too good for Sean. If he really did like her he can move on now she's fake anyway no offense she's a good actress but if her personality sucks she won't make it far.

I knew jess and gypsy broke up I just had the feeling bc her ig posts have been so gloomy lately.

Edited by Kelly...BiG