Site to buy Thai Lakorns

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh gosh i check out the geo./thai_lakorn page they have some lakorn that i realli wanted but dey say dey`ll only proivde n sell to the sarnforum peeps... :wub: i`m no apart of dat forum so i cant pm/nor email her abt wantin` the lakorns.... grrr....

*war* I would buy JSH. I was looking for JYR, SN3C, and KLK.

*hihe* I have all of those on DVDs already *yaa* <_< maybe you can buy a copy from me instead *pece**^lol**gg*

Wow passionalee your not apart of SW? keke i thought EVERYONE who exist at Spicy are a member at SW too :wub:

oh gosh i check out the geo./thai_lakorn page they have some lakorn that i realli wanted but dey say dey`ll only proivde n sell to the sarnforum peeps... :wub: i`m no apart of dat forum so i cant pm/nor email her abt wantin` the lakorns.... grrr....

just register! it's free, hehe!

*yaa* I would buy JSH.  I was looking for JYR, SN3C, and KLK.

*war* I have all of those on DVDs already *fts**pece* maybe you can buy a copy from me instead *^lol**hihe**fts*

Wow passionalee your not apart of SW? keke i thought EVERYONE who exist at Spicy are a member at SW too :wub:

*gg* Aren't you missing some episode? <_< :P*

*fts* It's so hard, I should just buy a copy from you. *fts* For real this time. lol How much are you willing to sell? *fts*

Who to email? Is it Sarn? LOL I'm not a member over there either.

oooh i dont mean JSH lol its missing scenes not episodes *Y*

I have SN3C and KLK, fully in dvd format, clear and clean *hihe* hehe.

honesty i have never sell anything over the internet before lol so i dont know how much cost it will be, for Mai's package it only costed me less than $10 lol all together with disc and sending to Canada hahaha.

These sites are wayyy expensive LOL making profit.

*rxl* 30 Bucks for both? LOL Thanks Dude. *Y*

*umm* Ah no .... *rxl* for one each *hihe*

KLK has 10 disc, SN3C has 8 disc *umm* let me think for both, I'll give you $2 a disc, each disc contains 2 episodes = 3 to 4 hours *umm*

2 x 18 = $36 *rll**rll**rxl* discount 1 dollar to $35 *ha*