Site to buy Thai Lakorns

*rxl* Hey Sunny, don't you want to collect all of Aum's lakorn? They have this one, Koo keau koo kwan at that Sarn store. It's pretty old. Do you have it yet? :P

They also have some of Oil's too. *nthu*

Hey Sun, don't your store have Mae Nak? Maybe I can go look at the store over here.

Edited by shampoo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question... For that site http://www.geocities.com/thai_lakorn/ who exactly do I have to pm/email?!! It say "for infor or request, questions etc... Pm or email" but ... who she/he is?

umm, she doesn't give her e-mail on the site but if you're at SW her username there is annenathlie something like that i can't remember she has a thread over at SW just go check it's on the first page of thai forum there. you have to pm her. you'll find it *ang*

Ok thanks!!

Me out of thai lakorns threads, I don't know what happen on sw :(

:P Hey Sunny, don't you want to collect all of Aum's lakorn? They have this one, Koo keau koo kwan at that Sarn store. It's pretty old. Do you have it yet? *gg*

They also have some of Oil's too. *ang*

Hey Sun, don't your store have Mae Nak? Maybe I can go look at the store over here.

Umm i cant purchase over internet the only thing i'm allowed is my web hosting and the flight i got to Thailand next month LOL. *awe* i can order it and they will find and copy it but chance i 50/50 :(

NO I want Aum and Pete version lol i can easily get Mea Nak with Cee and Mo version

aww dude! i could`ve given it to u wen my uncle n auntie had their store....

Ahhh why do you wanna kill me?? *clps**lu* wahhh *burn*

aww i dont wanna kill u aj sunny...may i shuldnt have said n e thing *hihe* my bad u can blame my uncle cuz he the one wanted to sale n open a restaurnt instead lol