who's an obizgo user?

aikoden

here's my post from afuse.. i hope this is the right area to post this.. lol

i was thinking of becoming a vip member but they said

"Before you support us, you should have successfully viewed at least one on-demand program on our website. If you are not sure whether your system is capable of viewing content from our website, please check Public Service clips first. If you cannot watch clip from Public Service section, please consult FAQ page."

lmao.. i read that and was like i was never able to view it since i joined a long time ago.. but that was a few years back.. well i still havent been able to stream though since it was always busy..

anyways.. do you afusers think that it's worth it to become a vip there? there's some lakorns that i want to rewatch.. and maybe even try to record.. but then again i dont have a recording program.. hmm.. give me your opinion please :Spicy_05:.. because i would love to add more lakorns to the buddy media section hehe..

edit.. hmm i have to say i was actually able to view something lol.. it was just a short sitcom but.. i think it was due to my impatience waiting for an open server... hmmm..

i was curious if any of you spicy members used obizgo.. and was wondering if you can also record from there..

hmmm i see...

so, which place would you two recommend? i've never done this before.. but i want to watch some older lakorns.. and maybe even try to record them.. >_< lol.. but im unsure of how to do that too.. hmm..

I'm with dootv, I think they give the best quality so far and out of every websites, they do have old lakorns too, check it out and if you can find the stuff you need then go for it. As for recording, it'll be in FLV files, but some older posted series are still in WMV I think.

• 3 weeks later...

jusr cuirous, what program can I use to record lakorns from dootv? btw, I have a macbook so can someone recommend me a program for mac? thanks a bunch! Sunny, the lakorns you record are so clear ( such as bundai dok ruk), do u use a special program or do you convert the video after you record it?

just curious, what program can I use to record lakorns from dootv? btw, I have a macbook so can someone recommend me a program for mac? thanks a bunch! Sunny, the lakorns you record are so clear ( such as bundai dok ruk), do u use a special program or do you convert the video after you record it?

Hey you guys! I've been using Obizgo for the past 1-2 years now. I do agree that the quality is not that great. I'm paying about 8 dollars for 30 days and I think 20 (or 25?) for 90 days now.

Are there any recommendations?