dootv.tv

liz

ho shoot! HD :blink: i love anything HD. lol make my life easier and I can see people so clear they shine. *rll*:omg5:

If you have good internet, it doens't take that long to upload. It usually take me only like 20 minute to upload a very high quality video.

Edited by shampoo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have this split avi video, it only takes second to do it. When I used it to split those Korean hq video, it was very fast. lol But I don't do it anymore.

I think if you want to put your logo on it, it's better to do it in virtualdub because they are fast then you just use a split program to split it.

I'll check into that...never used virtualdub before. I dunno if I wanna load lakorns tho since there are some many out there. Maybe I'll do talk shows and concerts...and even put in subs too aaha...I dunno...just brainstorming rite now. I might not do anything at all by morning.

lolz i SOOO DO NOT miss translating, it's so tedious and then there are the ppl who are always asking for more, more.

*^lol**ha5*

I do but when I have to do it, it's kind of "EH?" *rll* I'm just spamming today because I'm studying for an exam and I need something to kind of distract me so I can have motivation to study. *rxl* weird me huh?

lolz procrastinating is more like it. when i had to study my room would be great since i would try to clean everything instead of study. so after finals and such my room would be so clean bc that's why i did instead of studying. one point, i actually got a q-tip and started cleaning the keypad of my comp heh heh

lolz procrastinating is more like it. when i had to study my room would be great since i would try to clean everything instead of study. so after finals and such my room would be so clean bc that's why i did instead of studying. one point, i actually got a q-tip and started cleaning the keypad of my comp heh heh

*ha5* lmao that's hilarious. this is why I always do bad in exam. lol you lucky you're out. keke

:( hahah yeah if someone give me like a clip to translate, I'll do it but I won't find it myself.

I kind of miss translating and doing sub. *fly*

Are you serious? eeheh...I'll translate talk shows cuz they are shorter and not as complicated as lakorns ehehe...even movies too eheheh...

any thai website that has lakorns, talkshows and etc has a better quality? dootv.tv isnt that clear to me its still blurry but ok then obizgo gosh why cant they have HD i like watching when its very clear and good sound. By any chance anyone who order from this website http://www.dvdlakorn.com/ is the dvd HD like very clear and good sound no shaking or people face you can see good?

Not sure if this is where I suppose to be posting about a website. I was wondering if anybody is having trouble with thaitv? I could log in and click on what I want to watch but no movie comes on. Call them, but its say disconnected or phone not in service. The movies has not been updated for at least two weeks.