DVD Ripper

Sunny

To: Sweetie

This is how to use DVD Ripper program, or how I use it *rll*

DOWNLOADS::

[hide]

DVD Ripper [Filesend.net Link]

[/hide]

Step 1: Go into the program 'DVD ripper' and it should look something like this:

2usyfip.jpg

Step 2: Go to the button [DVD]

34grpfq.jpg

Step 3: A browse folder should appear, select the folder which contains your dvd. Press OK

2vxhhzm.jpg

Step 4: Something like this should come up, after it loads

4d3svur.jpg

Step 5: Go change your output folder, where your converted MPEG will be in after it is finished. So you know where it is hehe

2mnof2b.jpg

Step 6: Press the red dot to start

448or5g.jpg

Step 7: It should be loading and starting to convert like this, everything else disabled, there will be an estimated time at the bottom to tell you how long it is till it's finished.

2jeb4ef.jpg

That is all *rll*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks sweets B) . So is this how you convert the video to mp3? I'm still having problems converting to mpeg *rxl*

MP3? lol no this is ripping DVD files from dob into MPEG and than I go in and edit in Window's Movie Maker.

If I wanted the audio of it I just put in timeline in the audio area and save into wma and convert again in MP3 if want.

lol ok sweetie, the greatest luck, good luck my sister, may it lead you to the success.

I will not be here to support you, I will be asleep, but never fear I will send my soul and dreams all the way to help you. B)

Goodnight ^^

• 2 weeks later...