Tech problems when posting pics

snow_scorpio

Found out recently (like these several days). When I need to post some pics, I must use "preview" to check the post first, otherwise if I just click "post" or "add reply", the layout of the post will be weird, sometime even two consecutive replies will get mixed and messed up (Example Post).

And it seems that I cannot edit the post, so the whole thread just stays messy...

I tried this on two diff PC with diff OS and diff IE, same problem happens. Is it a website tech issue?

usually what i do it upload in batches, like these set i want uploaded to this post, then i temporary put it in notepad while i upload the rest and junk. that way i can do a certain amount of pics per post. but you can't beat the board tho, if you post too quickly after your first post it automatically merges it weirdly, i've had it happen too that's why you just got a wait a bit until you post your next batch

lol I did that in the lakorn airing date haha and replied to my own post too quick it merges everything and i was like OMG, but lucky with FF when I press back it goes back to its normal state in the box that had the nicely formatted airing date, I copy it, paste it and edit the post back... than wait one min and reply to myself and it posts normal. Not sure if this will work with members though since I'm an admin.

I think you have to wait one minute before making your next post.

lol I did that in the lakorn airing date haha and replied to my own post too quick it merges everything and i was like OMG, but lucky with FF when I press back it goes back to its normal state in the box that had the nicely formatted airing date, I copy it, paste it and edit the post back... than wait one min and reply to myself and it posts normal. Not sure if this will work with members though since I'm an admin.

I think you have to wait one minute before making your next post.

That doesn't work for me... Seems members cannot edit the posts. Guess it's a setting of Spicy cuz another forum using the same engine provider allows members to edit their own posts.

Now I have to "switch" to other websites like read some news or articles b4 come back to do the next post... :(

the reasons we stopped letting ppl edit their post after the allotted time was bc they changed it to reflect sentiments. they'd say one thing and when we called them on it they deny it by editing their earlier posts. this way they can't change an earlier post just bc they got caught with something.

also...that other forum allows a whole bunch of other things we don't either like starting hate threads on ppl they don't like.

Edited by noiki