Lakorn upload "LEGAL VIOLATION"

kluay

What can I do about it? They locked my account *clps* It took me a long time to upload those files and I never heard Thai series, lakorn

like what we been uploading for years be illegal copyrighted content *hugs* now?

Can anyone tell me how to deal with this web host? filefront BTW *clps*

piss.jpg

Edited by kluay

What I can I do about it? They locked my account *clps* It took me a long time to upload those files and I never heard Thai series, lakorn

like what we been uploading for years be illegal copyrighted content *sy* now?

Can anyone tell me how to deal with this web host? filefront BTW *hugs*

piss.jpg

the *ioi* smilee made it funny Kluay, almost like innocent, but not so innocent *rll*

nways they did that to me once too. The ironic thing was, all lot of the members at SarN were doing it, but it was only me and a few that got that message lol. I think it's best to use megaupload or sendspace. Sorry to hear about it. *awe* all the hard work and now this *awe*

You can point out to them that those series are from Thailand and not available here in the Canada/US/Austrialia. Tell them it's not copyright cause it's old material, and regardless if it's new or not, Thais arent greedy, we share *gg*

I said that to invision, and they apologize for deleting our old board *clps*

ooh p'Kluay didn't know? Filefront does that often if they happen to come across a HUGE account that is using alot of their spaces and so I suggest to get alot of account and share it around so they don't check up. *clps**clps*

We can not do anything about it ka *hugs*

I have my account for 2 years lol have a few episodes of lakorns on there, mostly it was my mvs.

Anyways I hear if you want to use FF, create alot of different accounts and uploading in this account some days and that account the other days, share it around so your account isnt so big for them to think something so they check.

I been using this site for a year or so never had any problem may be like sunny said my account got bigger So, I have to let it go right girl? *het* This is the best site I know upload and download fastest from all but they just got new thing streaming vdo file so, even know my account been locked but you still can watch my file *flo* I only half way mad, B) I might reply them tell them Mai story *awe* that we it's old material, and regardless if it's new or not, Thais arent greedy, we share *rxl* and ask for a second chance :P*

Thanks for the help girl *rxl*

ok the thing is .. its not the copyright violation .... what happened is to many people downloading off your account so its taking up bandwidth the more bandwidth ur account has the more filefront spends lol so they are a free service even if they say it doesnt matter .. to them it does.. its happened to me a few times .. but I notice that since I started splitting up lakorns and putting only a certain amount and deleting files if my bandwidth goes up to like 700 GB then my account is ok.. but if it goes over 900 GB bandwidth i get that msg *rll*

thanks so much madeph I will start over *clps*

thanks so much KhoOnxNouxWanxJai I see know I'm not going to bother fighting it I will start over this time I'm using sendspace might take time but I only upload one lakorn right now I see many people upload many lakorns at once they don't complain why would I <_< just think that Im uploading another lakorn that's it *gg* I will remember not to upload high GB to one host from now on..

LOL girl its not how much you upload its how much people download.. thats why I get pissed off if people hotlink my files.. because 1. like 4 forums downloading off one link of course its gonna reach 900 GB download bandwidth lol =x.... but sendspace... hmmm i think mega will last longer.. and you can always try other hosts like gigeshare and upfile .. i believe one of them has 90 day last download and the other like 60 days