my blog :D :D :D

what u got? lol i'm uploading dao krajaai and five live regularly ohhh and cover night plus concerts! deres one every month so imma upload those. they didn't have august up yet so i posted up july. besides dat i'll have random lakorn on lol i'm thinkin bout puttin up a poll on what 2 lakorn to upload for da next batch cause right now i still have to catchup on uploads. i'll do one prime time and one evening every batch or every month

Lots ahaha...but mostly dvd files tho. U know you should browse the request section here and at Sarnworld and load stuff pple are asking for ehehe...That'll draw pple over to download.

Welp my dear...I better get some ZZZzz or else I'll be doing it at work on my desk. ahahah NITE NITE! NIte everybody!

Lots ahaha...but mostly dvd files tho. U know you should browse the request section here and at Sarnworld and load stuff pple are asking for ehehe...That'll draw pple over to download.

Welp my dear...I better get some ZZZzz or else I'll be doing it at work on my desk. ahahah NITE NITE! NIte everybody!

eh eh ja, i fulfill requests over here na ja, i can't say the same for over there na

Ok, I checked the date on the latest epi I have on The Trainer and ish epi #27 on 5/30/2009. So if you could get me that episode (just in case it's slightly different from thaitv) and so forth til the last episode that will be great...thanks na ja!

Edited by tEaRdRoP

• 3 months later...