Virus!

shampoo

:Spicy_05: It said I have to subscribe because it expired. lol All of a sudden it just pop out saying this laptop has virus...trojan. *yss* But the username was not administrator. So I have to log on to the administrator to do restore.

So restore is really fast? huh? I did that.

Man, I got hit twice in a month. I'm just rebooting my computer right now while on my laptop. Seriously, this bugs me.

I got hit with 8 viruses while visiting this one torrent site and then the other day, while visiting bt.avistaz, I got hit again with 2 viruses!!! I thought bt.avistaz was trustworthy but it's their advertisements that contain viruses. I'm so mad. I hate starting all over again.

I tried to get rid of those viruses with AVG and Malwarebites but both programs are completely shut off because these viruses are strong, they shut off all of my antivirus stuff, so I can't get rid of it so next option, reboot.

^___-" Lol i am good at attracting virus's i remmber at one point I was attracting so much i had to reformat not just reboot but actually reformat LOL like 10 times in a week lmao not cause i was visiting bad sites but experimenting on certain things..and you get virus on bt.avistaz? i've never gotten a virus >.O lol

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

^___-" Lol i am good at attracting virus's i remmber at one point I was attracting so much i had to reformat not just reboot but actually reformat LOL like 10 times in a week lmao not cause i was visiting bad sites but experimenting on certain things..and you get virus on bt.avistaz? i've never gotten a virus >.O lol
I know. It's such a shocker huh? I got 2 viruses from visiting the page that had the English .srt for the Chinese movie All About Women 2008, try it.

i dont go to much sites just the forums around, youtube, news website and some online shopping that is safe and that is it lol I do research for studies at someone else place or the library I cant do it at home LOL I reformat my notebook twice a year because it can operate faster and as for my com I think its been 3 years since its last formatted haha

anyway, how do you reboot or reformat you computer?

like totally reformat?

That means you lose everything, so make sure you save everything onto discs before you decide to reformat. You should have recovery discs that came with ur computer, so once you've saved what you need to save, just insert those discs and you can start reformatting with those discs. Some computers now dont come with those discs anymore....I told me if you press the number 0 while the computer is starting up, that should work the same