Pancake Club

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

ahhhh....I'm so mad at myself......I was trying to delete members with 0 post...and I did something wrong which I have no idea what the hell I just did so it deleted most everyone's account including my own so...now I have to start from scartch......so I'll let you guys know when the new forum is up and with the new url

ahhhh....I'm so mad at myself......I was trying to delete members with 0 post...and I did something wrong which I have no idea what the hell I just did so it deleted most everyone's account including my own so...now I have to start from scartch......so I'll let you guys know when the new forum is up and with the new url

Are you for realz?? *bellow* Awww Thip, that's terrible, very sad, awwwwww I hope you know you have my support to continue *wot*

I know I visit everyday T___T although I don't post news and do much just see pics, interview and such but I comment on all the threads as much as I can though hehe dang I was almost 100 posts.

I hope you have the support and love to continue, you had a few members who I see appreciate your work.

yeah i deleted the members. If I re-register, I'm only going to become a member, not an admin so I could update all I want but the forum is just going to get messier lolz........

but yeah I made a new one.....I'm still sad/mad about it but oh wells life goes on lolz....here's the new url to it...

Click Here

Lol yeah i know how it feels thip ive done it numerous times thats why now i upgrade to hosting my own forum because at least i can restore the database and stuff like that in an event like that plus i have more freedom then with invisionfree, zeta and all them but its way more work and i started working on both like a month ago and still not done ^_^ I'm such an idiot for spamming, I didn't read the forum rules. again thip!

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai