Spicy Fansubs Youtube Channel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Awe it's sad ya'll are not doing this anymore. I too wanted to sub some lakorns for my lil sister's friend. She's viet and she likes thai stuff but she don't understand it ahaha... Every time she's over watching stuff me with, she's always asking me this and that...And I keep telling I'll sub it for her but then I get too lazy cuz it takes too much time ahahah...plus I'm not really good with the subtitle program.

Anyway, I do hope one day, ya'll pick this up again.

Awe it's sad ya'll are not doing this anymore. I too wanted to sub some lakorns for my lil sister's friend. She's viet and she likes thai stuff but she don't understand it ahaha... Every time she's over watching stuff me with, she's always asking me this and that...And I keep telling I'll sub it for her but then I get too lazy cuz it takes too much time ahahah...plus I'm not really good with the subtitle program.

lolz the translating isn't a big prob, it's just the timing is soooooo time consuming and annoying.

oooo TEARDROP what lakorns are you planning to subb?

I don't know yet. Maybe one that's pretty short ahaha...But I'm not sure if I'm gonna following thru.

Noiki, yeah...I remember trying to use the movie maker to sub a 2-3 min clip. It took me dayz ahahaha...I downloaded a subtitle program at Sarn's and still haven't attempt it yet.

Edited by tEaRdRoP

• 7 months later...

*muha* and if we revive our subbing team, are you going to help? *rxl*

I wonder if she will come in here to read it. :blink: