[Article] Kwan's Mom Don't Think Of Exposing Daughter; Just Want Sympathy

NinjaKKN

That's why p'ma said a child didn't ask to be born. The parents want the child. They created the child so they should love the child no matter what. Anyways, a few years ago keaw did pretend to be Kwan during a phone interview with Moddum. I think the interview was about the flight Kwan had with Bee Matika. He caught her lying during the interview. Kwan had to call and apologize.

Thanks.

Mmh the issue isn't about Kwan but money. Golf is giving her the confidence to try new things and take charge, instead of putting down her ideas and telling her no all the times, his encouraging and supportive, her mom and sister's problem with that is that, it means that as she's taking back control of her life, she's also taking back control of her money.

Any normal parent would be happy that their daughter's partner is so supportive, but they just want to sell Kwan off to a old, rich hiso. I understand wanting her to be with a hiso, but the way her mom specified that it had to be someone a lot older than her is so creepy. Its like in those characters in lakorns with selfish/ greedy parents/family, who try to sell their daughter/sister off at every opportunity for their own gain.

Yeah it seems like her mom just cares about money. I am very happy that Kwan is standing up for herself, accepting her own works and staying strong to manage her works. She is beyond that age where she doesn't need someone to control her, especially her mom. I am happy that she have Golf to support her also. That is so disgusting how her mother is trying to force her to hi so old men. It's annoying how her mom is trying to make it public and then she's all trying to make herself look good by saying Kwan doesn't even call her. Uhh you control her every way so she probably had enough. I hope she will keep on staying strong and be able to get away from her money hungry mother soon! *hugs*

Edited by ooo
  • Like 1

I was watching kao sai kai with Num k moddum and Rodmay and on about the opening of Kwan's food for skin la uzi. Apparently Lukkaew tried to be in show biz but didn't succeed. So she went to become a PR and working in the same firm as Moddam. These two hate each other and he knows a lot of dirt about her. They almost got into physical fight. For this reason she end up going to finish her school in Australia because she couldn't hold down a job. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

wow, we all have so much to said about Kwan, her mom, and boyfriend-Golf. That is good because we are fans of Kwan. In my opinion, I think that Kwan is not hiding anything from the media about her relationship with Golf, but does she know for sure that she is going to spend the rest of her life with Golf. If she is not sure than she shouldn't shows too much of her relationship in the media. Maybe she didn't answer her mom's phone called or text so her mom had the right to intervene. Kwan is her daughter, she shouldn't put her mom through it. Kwan know that if she don't calls home or answers her mom, it will be in the media. She is not little girl anymore. She is an adult, and she know what is right and wrong. Kwan has spend so much time with Golf on the media especially on Facebook lives! She shouldn't do that....well, remember is just my opinion. She can do whatever she likes because is her life and she is an adult, but don't do anything that she will regretting late in her life.

Like you said "Kwan is an adult", let her make her mistakes. As a mom, her job is to be there when Kwan stumbles and fall, not push Kwan down herself. Kwan is very open and public about her relationship and I agree she should tone it down some. Kwan's problem with her mom goes way pass Kwan dating Golf, her mom and sister are leeching off her.

Kwan will never be a full adult if she isn't allow to be one. She needs to learn life's mistakes in order to grow as a person rather than be cornered by her mom that wants to control her life. I didn't care for her relationship with golf at first but if it's a mean for her to grow a backbone in regards to her mom/sis then I am all for it. Kwan has been supporting them for a long time...when do they in turn support the hands that feed them. Anyhow, I think Kwan would not turn her back on them but living her life the way she wants whether it's to their liking or not isn't a lot to ask for considering Kwan's age.

Feel sorry for Kwan, her boyfriend, and the mother, she should gives her mom a called if she know that she will be gone for more than few days. Kwan is an adult now but she is still her mother's daughter. A mother worries about their own children. Kwan must been gone so often so that is why her mom got upset at her enough to make drama.

Feel sorry for Kwan, her boyfriend, and the mother, she should gives her mom a called if she know that she will be gone for more than few days. Kwan is an adult now but she is still her mother's daughter. A mother worries about their own children. Kwan must been gone so often so that is why her mom got upset at her enough to make drama.

No, she went home everyday she just don't talk to her mom. Her mom doesn't like Golf and all she care is money. She only love on daughter Kwan's older sister and she would do anything to give the life Lukkaew want.

• 2 weeks later...

Kwan's mom probably came to her senses. I guess all those scolding from Kwan's fans work. Lol

I think everything will be okay as long as Kaew is not around to put things in Kwan's mom's head. Notice how Kwan avoided her mom for two weeks but immediately talked to her right after Kaew has left for Australia. Kwan was probably avoiding her sister more so than her mom.