[Article] Kwan's Mom Don't Think Of Exposing Daughter; Just Want Sympathy

NinjaKKN

Poor Kwan. I think she did good on her interview. She look so tired and still protect her mom and sister. The mom's reason for keeping kwans money is unreasonable. I agree w p'ma, if Kwan is really irresponsible and is a big spender, let her learn from mistakes. You can't baby your child forever. She's almost 30! No loving parent will say I created you and I can destroy you! this is big news because even my mom brought it up and she never care to watch entertainment news.

Wow Kwan does not look thirty! That so crazy! Totally effed up of her mom and sis. Why is it always drama w Dara's mom? & why do the moms always gotta be the ones to manage their child? Kwan should just fire her mom. Ain't nothing personal just business Ma lol

• Like 1

Keaw should be grateful to Kwan for proving for her and giving her all the opportunities that she had. Keaw has never really had a job, was able to go abroad to study and still live a luxuries life thanks to Kwan's hard work.

The more they talk they more I hate them. I feel so bad for Kwan because family is obviously very important to her. If they can treat her like that in public I'm sure they are worse in private.

Kwan‘s mon said kwan should grateful to her sister,because keaw wanted a little sister who can play with her,so they gave birth to kwan *skc*

Omg, her mom actually said that? Ughh I can't believe that much a mom does exist.

Kwan‘s mon said kwan should grateful to her sister,because keaw wanted a little sister who can play with her,so they gave birth to kwan *skc*

What???!

I've been reading all the pages and find everything to be so unbelieveable and terrible of her mum and sister but to read this was just... what??!!

Thats the most terrible thing I've ever read.

So... is Kwan born to be a slave to them? To repay for making her born? Was she not born because she was wanted and loved?

I think Kwan's mom might have mental issues, no mother in their right state of mind would say such an awful thing to her own flesh and blood.

Why are they treating her like shit when she is doing everything she can for them? I feel so bad for Kwan. The poor girl worked so hard her whole life and she is left with nothing yet they're b*tching about her when she wants to think about her future? Her mom is straight up a loser! She only have two daughters why don't she loves them equally?

Other dara supported their families too but no one is left with nothing like Kwan. Many dara in her generation all have their own business and houses...freedom. I just want to give her a big big hug. I wanna be able to protect her from all the evils!

Yeah, her mom is officially on crazy island all by herself. If I was Kwan I would have no motivation to support them. Her mom is straight up biased in the worst way and she doesn't even know it. She should appreciate Kwan for supporting their lazy behind yet all she does is point out and make her look like an ungrateful human being that she's probably is. It is sad, to have her thoughts out in public about her daughter whom seemed have done more for her. Kwan need to get the hell out and away from them. Sometimes family are like cancer...you don't have a choice but to cut it off hoping for a cure. But her mom is like a lost cause because she will only find fault in Kwan regardless of all the good deeds she has done. Such a pity and shameful of the sis/mom.

Edited by ASH30

I really think this whole issue have to do with Golf. Lukkaew and Kwan's mom doesn't like Golf and they thought he wants to be in with Kwan's lipstick business. From Golf interview he clarified he is not going into business with Kwan he was helping Kwan designing in her lipstick business. He said he will stick by Kwan and he knows he is not a perfect guy nor rich but he loves Kwan. If Kwan's mom loves Kwan as she claims she would accept Golf and let them have their relationship.

Golf is part of the issue but I don't think the entire issue is about him. Money is the bigger issue. But of course Kwan's mom doesn't want Golf as a son in law, because she have said in interviews that she wants Kwan to be with someone much older than her and he must be a hiso. Golf is a hardworking guy but he's not a hiso.

She's so biased. Kwan's mom have said before that she has to compensate Kaew more than Kwan because she was busy looking after Kwan that she neglected Kaew. She said she feel bad that Kaew has to take care of herself growing up while she always went to lakorn sets with Kwan.

I think Kwan's mom and sister is just using Golf as a frInt to make Kwan look bad and hord Kwan's money, the issue is solely about money. And for Kwan's mom to blam Kwan for her neglecting Kaew is as low as a mother could get, if you can still call her a mother. Kaew being neglected is the parent's fault, not Kwan.