Site to buy Thai Lakorns

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww are you for serious? hehehe ok so for real you would like KLK and SN3C? I'm just about to send Mai SN3C as well (+ JYR 6a) since she pluerm Kongkhem aloted I wanted to surprise her hehe. Oooh alot of copying for me, Tawan Tor Seang off for an exchange of Namfon banner hehehe and you too *Y*

lol ok geeze rich are we? hahaha

lets see whenever I'm free I will send off, it will be before June 26th that I will send away, no express na, too expensive *rxl* So about 4-5 weeks *Y* my services aint in a hurry *rxl**rxl**rll*

Ok dokie well what a deal we just did *rll* ok going to bed now, goodnight *hihe*

Wow passionalee your not apart of SW? keke i thought EVERYONE who exist at Spicy are a member at SW too

uhhh noo... to be totally honest with you i discover spicy first n then heard abt sarnworld after the old board was deleted *lol!* so yeah i`m not a membver there so i dont know who`s there n who`s sellin` lol can one of u who are a member ask if she`ll/he`ll want to sell it to a none member of sarn but a member of spicy ?? *rll**rxl*

Question... For that site http://www.geocities.com/thai_lakorn/ who exactly do I have to pm/email?!! It say "for infor or request, questions etc... Pm or email" but ... who she/he is?

umm, she doesn't give her e-mail on the site but if you're at SW her username there is annenathlie something like that i can't remember she has a thread over at SW just go check it's on the first page of thai forum there. you have to pm her. you'll find it :P

can one of u who are a member ask if she`ll/he`ll want to sell it to a none member of sarn but a member of spicy ??  *rxl*  *shy*

umm sure I'll ask her :)

*^lol* thanks ja <3jieb *rxl*

&& mae nak ?? the one i saw was of fon in it...gosh wut a scary mae nak she was...