Tech Issues in Spicy Forum

snow_scorpio

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a problem with spicyforum page, on my computer I am able to view this page perfectly. For some reason on my iPod I can only see some stuff, and the other stuff are missing. For example, I can see the title of each lakorn, yet I cannot see the names of the cast. Also instead of the new color skin I see white instead. Before I am able to view the page fine on my iPod, when the skin change I now have a problem. Any suggestion?

Here is how it appears on my iPod, not sure if the link bellow will show you how it appear on my iPod, or will it be normal.

http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showforum=6

I am having a problem with spicyforum page, on my computer I am able to view this page perfectly. For some reason on my iPod I can only see some stuff, and the other stuff are missing. For example, I can see the title of each lakorn, yet I cannot see the names of the cast. Also instead of the new color skin I see white instead. Before I am able to view the page fine on my iPod, when the skin change I now have a problem. Any suggestion?

Here is how it appears on my iPod, not sure if the link bellow will show you how it appear on my iPod, or will it be normal.

http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showforum=6

So I checked on my computer and the linked that I had provide above shows Spicy forum perfect, but that's not the way it's shown on my ipod.

Kinda off topic but invision has an app for invision forum I believe on itunes. Try installing that and see how it looks.

I'm also planning to get into making apps (later this year).. my first project is to make custom app for IPB forums..

Lets see if I can actually make that happen! If it does then I can make customized forum apps for forums..

Kinda off topic but invision has an app for invision forum I believe on itunes. Try installing that and see how it looks.

I'm also planning to get into making apps (later this year).. my first project is to make custom app for IPB forums..

Lets see if I can actually make that happen! If it does then I can make customized forum apps for forums..

Oh ok.. I will try and thanks for replying. I hope you will be able to make your project happen too, that would be great.

OK, Now I Found the Trick of the ImageShack Issue!

First, you need to get the rights to view those pics in the forum (i.e., reply the thread)

Then, you might still see the frogs. Now you "reply" the main post (which consists of those pics), but click "cancel" in the reply page. Then you will see all those pics!

I've tried this on 2 recent threads. Not sure it's a bug with ImageShack or the forum here, anyway I can finally do with it now.