liz

dootv.tv

lolz i SOOO DO NOT miss translating, it's so tedious and then there are the ppl who are always asking for more, more.

*^lol**ha5*

I do but when I have to do it, it's kind of "EH?" *rll* I'm just spamming today because I'm studying for an exam and I need something to kind of distract me so I can have motivation to study. *rxl* weird me huh?

lolz procrastinating is more like it. when i had to study my room would be great since i would try to clean everything instead of study. so after finals and such my room would be so clean bc that's why i did instead of studying. one point, i actually got a q-tip and started cleaning the keypad of my comp heh heh

lolz procrastinating is more like it. when i had to study my room would be great since i would try to clean everything instead of study. so after finals and such my room would be so clean bc that's why i did instead of studying. one point, i actually got a q-tip and started cleaning the keypad of my comp heh heh

*ha5* lmao that's hilarious. this is why I always do bad in exam. lol you lucky you're out. keke

:( hahah yeah if someone give me like a clip to translate, I'll do it but I won't find it myself.

I kind of miss translating and doing sub. *fly*

Are you serious? eeheh...I'll translate talk shows cuz they are shorter and not as complicated as lakorns ehehe...even movies too eheheh...

except when you have someone like vee on a talkshow and he interrupts everyone trying to be the center of attention all the time.

except when you have someone like vee on a talkshow and he interrupts everyone trying to be the center of attention all the time.

:omg5:

any thai website that has lakorns, talkshows and etc has a better quality? dootv.tv isnt that clear to me its still blurry but ok then obizgo gosh why cant they have HD i like watching when its very clear and good sound. By any chance anyone who order from this website http://www.dvdlakorn.com/ is the dvd HD like very clear and good sound no shaking or people face you can see good?

That's expensive lolz but it seem they got box and printed pics on the CD, all classy official looking.

Not sure if this is where I suppose to be posting about a website. I was wondering if anybody is having trouble with thaitv? I could log in and click on what I want to watch but no movie comes on. Call them, but its say disconnected or phone not in service. The movies has not been updated for at least two weeks.

thaitv i don't think many ppl use it now. they got sued by ch7 and ch7 won so they have to give all their ch7 stuff back to ch7. i think it's best to switch other to another website like dootv or obizgo.

wahahha really? wow I feel bad for them. O: I mean even though it was not right at the first place.

or they only get sued for the DVD they were selling? not close the website, right?

i dunno but anything ch7 related is gone. so i guess that's a lot of money loss for them

yeah

and people probably wont sign up for them anymore. poor them.

This question's to those who uses media catcher to record, okay do you guys leave it recording while its playing, or pause it and leave it recording or close the window and let it record?

I'm having problems, I can record it till the end but my file when I go convert it, it only has, for example the file is 1hr 10min, but I only got 40mins of it however the file is actually 230MB etc, meaning its the size of 1hr 10mins. When I play it on FLV Player, it plays the whole 1hr 10mins but the player continues to play even after it ended with black blank screen, which tells me its corrupted somehow with the recording, even though I got it, but if I was to convert or whatever it wouldn't work out

I dunno if anyone understands? LOL This flv file thing is difficult to work around.

all i do is once replay media catcher start to record, i would exit whatever is playing and open another one to record. you don't have to leave the window open. it still record once you logout from dootv too. i usually record up to 5 lakorns all at one time. it save so much time. about the file being corrupted. all you have to do is preview it with flv player. left click on the recording and play to see if the recording matches with the streaming time. if not cancel/delete and start to record again. for example, correct one http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8UNN4Y7T you'll see around 9 seconds is when you see tye and donut show up. wrong http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQA9TBG5

yeah i been noticing that too. sometimes when it starts to dl too fast is when i know it'll be corrupt file and then delete and do it over again.

Well my friend she has dootv and share with her other friends but they from different state and does dootv dont allow ppl to share with other ppl? Thats why they change your password? I just want to know if their lying cuz only yrself can change ps if dootv change then how the hell u know whats the new ps unless they send to yr email but anyways my question is does dootv change your ps bc u share with others?