Translator for Lakorn needed....

vaberella

Hiya...I'm not sure the best forum for this so I decided to post here. I'm a subber and encoder and working on a few projects. However, I have recently fallen totally for Namfon Patcharin's work. I'm just looking for someone who might be willing to translate and produce th subscript for Preuksa Sawad. It's a drama she has with Nok Chatchai. I can do proofreading, encoding, timing and I do them relatively fast. I just need the subscripts and have to find the full vids. However, if there is anyone who is a Namfon fan and wouldn't mind producing the subscripts (with all credit given to you for them). I'd be really glad. :-clap-:

Edited by vaberella
  • Like 1

Wow, p'Namfon Patcharin fan :wub: I'm her biggest fan, but Preuka Sawad? that's my weakest link, no wait, everytime I watch that lakorn I feel upset, I don't think I can help with that one, I'm not in the mood to cry *awe*

Though that is very very nice of you

Well your not her biggest. Your ONE of her biggest. :blink: *ioi* I adore her. She got me through Jao Ying Kor Taan. I want to sub that one too. So if you're interested in helping with that one instead..it would be cool. I wanted to sub the other one because I adore Nok and I still don't know how I feel about him with such young co-stars but I love each one except Rita (Rita and Ann just bug me as actresses). So I'm game for that one since I adore Ta but he's been playing gay characters a bit too much. Once was enough...I can live vicariously through male romantic interests. As a female I need a female. *yaa* Let me know if you're interested in helping me sub Jao Ying Kor Taan.

As much as I really love p'Fon but I don't think I have the time to sub any of her lakorns, maybe if you need help on some bits I may but not the whole lakorn and every episodes.

Understood. Sigh...what to do. I need someone who can put in more time. I don't have time either----I work and go to school and such. But I do this stuff on the side. It's going to take me at least a year to finish the entire Pat/Por work I'm doing and with the subbing of all of Cee/Cheer work----well...it will be a while. I just lke Namfon and want to do her too. Plus I've taken on doing Ngao Asoke---I already have a subber for this one.

• 5 years later...