Read Only Forums

shizzzle!

What happens if you want to see the photos but the forum is read only?

We're trying to figure a way since we don't want people to spam in there that's why it's a read forum, but we do realize that there are troubles also if you want to view it. We were thinking after we move it to the read forum we take the hide code out, but that is lot of work load to be going in to edit the post and take out the hide codes.

So... right now we just have to hurry and reply to all the posts as soon as possible lolz.

I think it's actually really useful somehow because I notice, a lot of new fan club building up, some of them come to Spicy to get the photos of those stars in our old threads and don't actually credit Spicy lolz.

Lol aww okay

Well i just joined and was looking through the old photos, and there were some really cute ones of BOY that i wanted haha

You should just put a big fat copyright sign on each picture :L

Oh no, it's not like we own them, they all come from different sources that we credit and than if it's taken from here I'm sure the poster would like credit for bringing them the source even from another website, it's still some work there. ^^