Thai cd express

tEaRdRoP

well you know my closet has 7 levels lol I don't use level 5, 6 & 7 because its too high for me to reach so those are for my bags and other things that I don't use often, the rest I actually have it in order, one shelf for Ch7 lakorns in DVD, one for Ch3 lakorns DVD and one for computer data and download data lol and the last level which is alot more roomy I save for magz and other cds such as concerts and movies and shows but dang it still hard for me to find things LOL.

• 1 month later...

LOL oh my garsh aof was goin through his chubby days during dat album LOL he was really cute when he was in da house. he looked so young well he was young lol he looked his age hahaha and then after da season was over he got chubby LOL af went to film kheun nee wan nan on tuesday but ah didn't go :D tui wasn't dere either. they probably busy filming. it's already thursday and i don't see pix garsh they usually post right after da show lol