Disc Space

Mai

ok I'm trying to burn some discs, and my computer keeps telling me my computer doesnt have enough space, so I go and delete a whole file of lakorn, which is 3gbs already, and I'm able to burn one disc, then I go to the next one, and it tells me again that I dont have enough space even though I deleted a whole folder. So far I've deleted over 20gbs, but it seems like my hard drive is full when I check the properties in the hard drive disc. What's wrong? Do I have a virus or something?

*rxl*

I dont know it happened to me before and I just delete some stuff and I'm fine, but I've deleted so many files every time it asks me to, so now I'm down from like 55gbs in the videos file to 30 *rll* but it's still giving me the same message unless I delete more as they ask *ha5* I'm starting to wonder what if I start addding files to the computer? will it tell me it's full even though i should have some free space

Did you check your C drive? Anyway that is weird cause you're just burning to a disk right from your hard drive? If you were saving something to the hard drive then that's a differ story where you don't have enough space.

wow never had that happen when I make copies, usually I know to delete some files when I go into thaitv to watch them lakorns or show and the picture freezes or looks like it is slowly zooming, that's when I start deleting things. Sorry not much of a help!!

yeah that happens to me too, I just delete some files and I'm good, but it seems like every time I turn to burn a new disc it tells me I have to free up more space, even though 20 minutes earlier I deleted the required amount already

Are you saving it when you do copies? Maybe that's the case. When I do that dvd maker it always ask me if I wanna save it, I always click no and I'm alright. It could be if you have a lot of pictures/music in the space also.

ok I'm trying to burn some discs, and my computer keeps telling me my computer doesnt have enough space, so I go and delete a whole file of lakorn, which is 3gbs already, and I'm able to burn one disc, then I go to the next one, and it tells me again that I dont have enough space even though I deleted a whole folder. So far I've deleted over 20gbs, but it seems like my hard drive is full when I check the properties in the hard drive disc. What's wrong? Do I have a virus or something?

omB! dude mai ja i had like the same freaken problem && i still do! lol never really found the answer or soultion to it so i just gave up and it pops up every now and then annoys the crap out of me and i too start to just delete stuff after i DLs dem....gosh it was such a HASSLE! i wanted to buy sum space for the comp dont even know if such things exsit like dat lol

nalika try to help n explain this problem to me in the thread of compress lakornn i still dont get it i try followin` it n do it but it still pops up tellin` me i have low space n wut not.... *mg*