[Discussion] Vicki Sunisa and Rita Jensen

vanny

Yeah she said she's full Thai. The only reason her and Ryan have English last names is bc I think she said it was better for teachers to pronounce her name in English while she was living in the States. But Ryan looks mix.

People in the industry have always said that Vicki seems like a luk kreung because of her looks and fluency in English but she's actually full Thai. And even in that picture, her mom does not look white at all lol. As for her and Rita, I think Rita has somewhat isolated herself from her group of friends ever since she broke up with her boyfriend. She seems to be doing her own thing now while managing her shops.

• 2 weeks later...

Amy K and Aimee M they are still friend and tight. The people who hang out as group because of having same managers are the one I would put doubt on their friendship. Like youll see Aimee M with Chompoo but sometimes I don't think they hang out as much as Amy K and Aimee M.

Nah I think if anything Chom and Aimee M are good friends who seem sincere with each other. I still remember how ecstatic Aimee was during Chom's wedding, crying so many happy tears and giving that whole speech about how Nott better take very good care of her girl or else.

Lol this is Chom's respond to all her haters. "I am above all of you." Her way of dealing with people who pull her down to their level. Lol I really think they do have some competition between each other. Aimee and Amy are more like real Bff because they goes on vacation together.

• 4 weeks later...