[Pictures] Filorga clinic Event

Kwan20

I'm a bit worried about his eyebrows growing too slow, lol, anyways what's wrong with turning up with jarhead? I for one find man with skinhead very attractive. However there is hardly any guy in Lakorns with that kinda hairdo, shame.

I don't think many guys can pull off the skinhead look not even my hubby Weir and bae Nicholas Hoult.

But oddly I think Om looks really good without hair. He has the perfect head shape for a bald head and this may sound bad but he look good to me when he was a monk. 5555 In his interview, Om said he met Preaw already since coming back but she didn't question about his look. That was quick since he just got back a few days ago.

5555 Well, he never looked good to me until he had a bald head.

That cracked me up! It's funny how my Thai bestie and I had the exact conversation the other day, she said she thinks Om looks much better after his hair was shaved off, we had a good laugh.

I heard rumour (emphasize on 'rumour') that CH7 might pair Om and Preaw up in a Lakorn in the coming year. This would be something I'd want to see, 555

Is it a sin to comment and say that monk looks good or handsome? lol I dunno but I don't wanna go there. Hehe.

Anyways these clinic not only do PS they also do beauty enhancement of other sorts no need to get PS too lol

Omg Om must be very charming since they are probably a lot of year apart too.

Charming? Perhaps, they have a lot in commons despite the 10 years age gap. I always thought Om is younger than Weir since he always called him P'Weir but Om is actually older than Weir by a few months. Lol

@miniwanabe...It's not a rumor but they are pairing up soon, after Om is done filming MASE and Preaw is done with PPN. They were supposed to be in WNH together but it's a tragic story so Om got pulled out and put in LOD instead.