NinjaKKN

why is it that Vier is not much taller than the other two guys but he looks so much taller, as in on his own he looks model tall. Om doesnt look his height, he kinda looks under 180 with his short limbs. Mike doesnt look graceful at his height either. Vier just has the look of a runway model. I thought he would be a lot taller than the two,

no what Im saying is that individually though, Vier looks taller than his height, Om does not look near 180 let alone 182. Mike looks tall but his body isnt nice. But when theyre all standing side by side you see the height difference isnt that significant to make Vier look that much better. If I had not seen them all side by side, I wouldnt even believe these guys are that tall next to Vier. Do I make sense?

Michael used to look so GOOD when I first saw him. Now, he almost looks hideous OMG. lol What happened? His charm has gone way down hill.

Where's Kan? He's like Om's best buddy too. Surprised I don't see his presence!

Nao looks so adorable. Haha. I like her high ponytail and cute outfit! lol

Edited by Kimix

I first saw him on WWYWY show and OMG, he was so charming there. It was the first time he came out with Nao and Praew to promote their lakorn and I learned he was from Kon Kaen/Isaan and I was like, damn, he looks good. lol. Aom Piyada even complimented his good looks that he totally blushed. LOL.

But, since then, I haven't seen him much and now he looks completely and utterly uncharming. lol

lol. dekhun is prob the next ken pupoom. no talent or whatsoever, but still getting spotlight for being ae's kid. i dont think he'll last. he'll eventually disappear into the background. unless he stars with yaya, and they garner buzz or something lol but judging that he has no looks or acting skills, most people will not watch and forget him easily. lol well, I hope I don't jinx myself though because sometimes I criticize someone then later it turns out I would fall for them. LMAO!