[Clip] Bird Thongchai Concert 2016

bubba

Anyone still follow pa'Bird's songs? lol I can't get into his recent songs as much as before. I think the last time I enjoyed his concert so much was when he had those special guests like Aom, Kob, Pinky, Pancake and Cherry etc back then and the hit one was when he had with Jintara, Kat and Nat that was my fav. Hehe or I'm old lol.

• Like 1

Anyone still follow pa'Bird's songs? lol I can't get into his recent songs as much as before. I think the last time I enjoyed his concert so much was when he had those special guests like Aom, Kob, Pinky, Pancake and Cherry etc back then and the hit one was when he had with Jintara, Kat and Nat that was my fav. Hehe or I'm old lol.

Sunny I'm with you. I think the last song I've heard of Bird was Love You So Much Very Much

I agree. I'm a big fan of P'Bird and have been following up with all his music but his latest songs don't have that same appeal as they used to. Even with this concert I felt a little disappointed with the music arrangements, the dancing and overall it just wasn't exciting enough. Mai as a guest star didn't do anything for me either. Her voice is so monotoned and she tries way too hard to look sexy when she's dancing. I've seen a couple of ppl critisizing and even comparing her to Yaya since she was the first young actress who guest star for Bird back in 2012 and I share the same sentiments as they do. Yaya is definitely a better performer and has greater stage presence with this natural sex appeal to her. Mai is best as a model.

Lol @ the talking comment. Her voice is just bland. She even sounds off key at the end of her lines, especially her "sabai" and "sak tee" which is weird as these were all pre-recorded unless the producer wanted those lines to come off that way. She looked nice and edgy on stage but her performance just lacked in comparison to her appearance. To date, my favorite set of guest stars for Bird's concert are Takatan Chollada, Pancake and Pinky where they sang Fan Jah and each girl did a spin off to different songs. I also liked the one where Nune, Aom, Pinky and two other actresses were taking turns dancing Gum Jai with Bird.