Thaitvcd.com????

Jack21

Hi I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from this site? Thaitvcd.com? I found some stuff that no one has and I just wanted to know if they were any good. Cause I bought from one site and ended up not getting my stuff that I ordered. So I didn't want that to repeat again.

I order from this site once or twice I think for Aum old lakorns and I got my stuff, HOWEVER my sister ordered once it got to her, but her second time it has been 1 year and still no items, we email them, first time it took them 5 months to reply about 10-20 emails lolz, first was a personal reason and that the shop was stolen so he had to rebuild... we gave him time of course, than he said he'll ship it to us asap.... 3 months later, no item, we email again and this time took a month to reply just because we said we want a refund, emailed back and said he check the tracking number and discovered that the dvds went into a custom check and was destroyed because it was a copy disc... right now it's been over one year and still no progression, I have no idea what's going on, we ask refund and it seem the seller got a problem with it because every time we bring it up he always say this and that happened, honestly if it wasn't over $100 in UK dollar we wouldn't but this is a lot of money and we don't get our stuff. No refund, no product and always something up.

I used to think it's ok now it's 50/50 lolz try the other websites I don't remember which ones lolz let me have a think

I think I ordered from them before, but lucky me I got my discs and they're crystal clear *^lol* I think I ordered SSH from them, and it costed me around 75 dollars canadian with the conversion *^lol* I think the lakorn was 50 dollars but back then american was about 1.50 canadian

Oh and i wanted to ask, when you said you and your sister got your orders the first time, those were both before you started having problems right?

Her second time that she order

long long long time ago, probably 2004? I dont even know if we're talking about the same company or not, but back then it was called thaivcd something like that

I think it was Thaidvd I remember you gave me a link it wasn't this site for sure

Well the site says DVD. But so far I have had no answer. On this site your suppose to send your order in first then the owner will send another email back to tell you whether they the items in stock then tell you the price and then you pay. At least that's what it says on the website.

Do you anywhere else where I can find very old interviews?