Sign in to follow this  
natty

Looking for...

dang I don't even know where I'm supposed to post this but does anyone know where i can get the lakorn Roi Marn with pok and bee bandit on either dvd or vcd? need that lakorn *plse* let me know!!!!!!!!!!

lol i still have this on vhs ... i'm totally missing some parts though haha .. its a good lakorn, hope you find it natty.

the old version is better + funnier ! The N'k was ...short ...very short ! She probable reach up to his nipple! In the original there an R' + Willing + nose bit + real kiss + dirty dancing.

yeah it's on youtube too natty, the saranyu version. wow it was pretty different from the bee/pok version. i wished the police guy ended up with pok's friend in their version like the old one instead of him following aom to wherever she was going

yup the one with saurya , it was funnie . i like the part she dress as a belly dancer ..the outfit back then was ...FOB

lol i just finished watching pok and bee's version.. i actually like them both.. lol.. but noiki.. you have the link for saranyu's version.. cant seem to find it..

oo i see alot of old lakorns that i dont remember too.. like fai luang.. mee pieng luang...meun konla fak fah..... or keaha see deang..