Replying problem

lakorn

I don't know why I can't reply in OTHER MEDIA ACESSS, LAKORN SONGS ACCESS, MVs & VIDEO CLIPS ACCESS, or Talk Shows, Variety Shows, News Clips, Special Events DL.

Is there a post limit or are these sections down? I don't get it.

Every time when I reply it always say:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic

I look at the rules again and also my warning percent on spam is 0%...

I don't get it... did i do something wrong in here to keep my away from OTHER MEDIA ACESSS, LAKORN SONGS ACCESS, MVs & VIDEO CLIPS ACCESS, or Talk Shows, Variety Shows, News Clips, Special Events DL?

ok let me be straight, you havent reached the member status to access as in reply, to those topics to access the links to the dls. You can see the forums, but you dont yet have access to them yet, cause you're still not at teh proper status.

*muha* here.

Access to 'Lakorn Songs' Forum is restricted to certain member groups. You should see the the sub forum when you enter this access forum, if you dont see it, that means you havent reached member status to gain access

HI everyone..

im very curious why i cant post a reply in TALK SHOW download section?????.....i used to be able to and i have no problem with lakorn download section..please.. tell me what's going on...

did i do something wrong suddenly????

At first I don't get it too, but than now I get it. (I think so... :))

The Lakorn download section you can reply, but ask for the other download section maybe you need 150 post... to be able to reply. This is only my guest...