[Pictrues] Elle Fashion Week 2016

Kwan20

Kwan in her buns wearing the grey outfit looks like a Japanese girl going to a cosplay event. But she looks so pretty with natural makeup on. Aff aged a bit. Yaya looks fierce in the dark makeup but at the same time some of her glow is missing. I usually see this radiant glow about her but not here. Cindy is gorgeous for her age. Pan with dark makeup is creepy but she can slay the runway.

She was slayinn! Now I know why all these people love her so much. At first I didn't really warm up to her since i still had that video of her modelling with Pat and Yam for Preaw with her thick accent stuck in my head hahaha but she really is a standout. What do you think of Matcha Mel?

That's what's good about modeling is that they don't speak! Ahahha matcha is alright. She's attractive but doesn't have the je ne sais quoi like Yada. Like Yada will steal your breath and gaze in any look! That girl is a blessing to many designers! Matcha is better with the romantic vibes but she doesn't stand out at all to me for the most part. She needs to work in her walk too. Like her looks are similar to yogurt but yogurt has way more charisma. But she aite.

Haha thats why I like Mai as a model but don't care for her as an actress. I just noticed Matcha recently since she seems close with Khun Tu and is being casted as supporting in all Wave media lakorns. I haven't watched her in motion yet so I'll take your word for it. Yoghurt is so gorgeous though!

Yeah I think matcha is in the one with Mario and toey so we'll see her soon. I've been noticing how Mai and her manager are starting to look alike and she doesn't really shine in her looks anymore so I'm like eh with Mai now. Nadech and yaya will be in nyc for fashion week tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing their looks there. I watched a lot of the Elle fashion week show. I think asava was my favorite!! Just lovely. I liked greyhound too. Vatanika was fun but didn't care for too many of the pieces but when it's good it's good!! I'm shocked at how good some of these Thai designers are. I hope vatanika blows up even more coz I know a lot of Hollywood people are wearing her but she's not a household name yet.

I think Matcha was also in the one with Boy and Chalida. Did you see those videos of Mai during Jimmy's birthday at her cafe? I'm like forever traumatized by those performance videos hahahahaha. I started watching the YT uploads of the fashion show and I really enjoyed Asava the most too. The whole ensemble was really neat. It was a nice touch for Patinya to have Gam singing for them but eh with her song choices. I actually like Vatanika in general since she's really into lace, fringe and cut outs which I'm all for. I just don't care for the leopard print pieces she has this season.