[Pictures] Kwan & Ken P: Dount Day

Kwan20

A stylist once tried to talk me into getting the extention that last 3 months. But I could not do it cause can't stand fake hair. Just as wigs it creeps me out. I had to throw a $100 wig away cause afraid of it. A friend of mine is so good at putting extention and make it look real.

I use to have so much hair I had to ask the stylist to thin it out and put lots of layers so its not so big. Now that I have less hair I miss the hair lol. But I still woudlnt need extensions. I think that would be a lot of work to take care o fit too

lol how u get away with not combing it?

I just slightly blow dry it...maybe about a minute then let it air dry. When it comes to hair I am so low maintenance. For the longest time I don't even comb it. I just start combing it the last 5 years to twice a year lol. That's when I decided to buy a comb hahahah.

@noyD she said almost two hundreds and yeah it does stay on for a good while I just recently saw her took them out Thai month she had them out on for her bday in February but her hair is dyed to those stupid Greg granny hairs lmao so her extensions had to really match it or else everyone will tell she for fake hair on lmfao!!!

How are you able to get away without combing your hair!? My hair is a lot thinner now than before but I would not be able to get away with not combing it.

I used to have fine baby hair. When I semi blow dry it and it dried my hair looks like it has been combed. My hair is straight so that helps out a lot for me. Idk...I grew up without really combing my hair so when I got older I never got into doing it lol. When I had long hair it's even worse. I usually put it in a bun or ponytail and that's it. When I have short hair at least I messed it with my hands.

I have curly hair so really Im suppose to limit how much I brush it, I always brush it right after I shower and not touch it after that. My hair is long too so I wouldnt be able to get away with not brushing it, it would look like a birds nest if I didnt lol