please help...

nangfa

thanks for your help....yea they ship overseas too, i've email them and they're helping me through email...lol....i'm paying with paypal.....

They have lots of old lakorn, esp aump's, i ordered two of her really old one...can't wait....thanks again.

thanks for your help....yea they ship overseas too, i've email them and they're helping me through email...lol....i'm paying with paypal.....

They have lots of old lakorn, esp aump's, i ordered two of her really old one...can't wait....thanks again.

tell us how the quality is?

just got them on monday....the quality is good..depending on how old the lakorn is....aum's lakorn made in 1998, the one with egarak is the worst one, but its cool, cuz i have not watch that one yet....i brought like 5 of aum's lakorn...lol....overall i'm very happy i found the site....hella cheap...i got 9 lakorn for $62.00 and they're in a dvd, not vcd....there's another site for chinese series, also cheap...here's the link..wangdokya.com

Edited by nangfa