Jump to content

Sunny

Admin
  • Posts

    56,000
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1,152

Everything posted by Sunny

  1. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    lol whatever happens I still have till end of August with iptv
  2. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    hey last night I got to watch on dootv without buffering hehe it was exciting, yea dootv is clearer than iptv normal version
  3. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    oooh no if they take actions on youtube as well we all going to be bored lolz and sad, I mean I would be a little bit sad if my account gets deleted because all those videos uploaded etc but I'm actually half over it as well
  4. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    dootv is the best so far but no live
  5. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    i checked the quality is really bad too and it buffer lolz anyways I'm really disappointed because i only use iptv for live and only lakorns I'm uploading on yt lolz
  6. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    does dootv have live streaming? I have ike 40 days left with itpv arggg
  7. Sunny

    Youtube

    Yay! I'm glad because the new format sucks for me lolz. Probably in the future they will enforce it.
  8. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    i got one month extended too! it's going to come handy since I have a few lakorns planning to upload and watch lolz.
  9. Wow so colorful it's really nice
  10. ^ I order from that website twice, it was alright, but the price is in £ so I didn't order much lolz
  11. Sunny

    Youtube

    It looks like playing around, not professional anymore
  12. Sunny

    Youtube

    What do you girls think of the new beta youtube channel? they're going to force everyone to change it sometimes next month so I changed mine in order to get used to it lolz, I don't really like it, although some really cool new features but I'm soooooooo used to the old one because I lived with that for like 2ish years lolz and my playlists option have now disappeared it looks too crowded and everywhere now, plus we can't transparent our background? maybe it'll get better or they'll fix stuff later on when everyone totally switch *sigh* and you know it looks soo out of place viewing in IE
  13. I didn't really like this site as much back then because it was in VCD lolz I prefer DVD, less disc but some of their selection was nice though, let's check this new one out. Thank you for the update
  14. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    ekk that's a sad case, doesn't Ch3 have copyrights or does iptv thaitv have permission from ch3?
  15. Oh no it's not always like that, sometimes it just obvious lolz but one day we'll figure a way to get the hide code away after it's moved to read only forum ^^
  16. Oh no, it's not like we own them, they all come from different sources that we credit and than if it's taken from here I'm sure the poster would like credit for bringing them the source even from another website, it's still some work there. ^^
  17. We're trying to figure a way since we don't want people to spam in there that's why it's a read forum, but we do realize that there are troubles also if you want to view it. We were thinking after we move it to the read forum we take the hide code out, but that is lot of work load to be going in to edit the post and take out the hide codes. So... right now we just have to hurry and reply to all the posts as soon as possible lolz. I think it's actually really useful somehow because I notice, a lot of new fan club building up, some of them come to Spicy to get the photos of those stars in our old threads and don't actually credit Spicy lolz.
  18. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    lol that sounds fair
  19. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    i havent register with any other sites but iptv, i'll check other sites out on the holidays, cant get into this during school it'll kill me lolz
  20. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    so i guess no more iptv membership for me after it expires unless i really must lolz
  21. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    indeedy
  22. Sunny

    Thaitv.tv

    you know thats the point I sign up for, the ch7 live, even though it aint as good as Ch3 live but still it's better than other sites so far lolz
  23. aww at least both are pretty hehe thank you! so i have to join again ?
  24. Nah we don't wanna be in colourful order lolz Anyways no I don't think we'll change, I think it's light for some and dark for some and bright for some because of the forum skin, it depends on which skin colour we have to sometimes (back when we used to change skin every seasons but now we don't change often anymore), so if we have darker skin colour those light/bright people will become more visible to the eyes. If you wanna be visible, start getting active, become an Elite Member
  25. I don't think there is a rainbow colour How is the colour too bright? lolz admin is red and staffs are purple I don't see it bright at all
×
×
  • Create New...