Lol I didn't even notice Tangmo at first. Talking about Mo, I just watched her recent interview. She revealed that one of the main reason why her marriage failed because they didn't get any work. Money was an issue. Lol Mo is crazy and all but I believe her. So Tono basically left her because he didn't want to gat gon gleua. Lol I knew he's not a good guy like he acted.

Edited by sunnyaucheung

Lol I didn't even notice Tangmo at first. Talking about Mo, I just watched her recent interview. She revealed that one of the main reason why her marriage failed because they didn't get any work. Money was an issue. Lol Mo is crazy and all but I believe her. So Tono basically left her because he didn't want to gat gon gleua. Lol I knew he's not a good guy like he acted.

I think I understand him. If he is by himself that would be great but Tono have his mom and sister to take care of. Before he dated her he just finished built a nice house in Khon Kaen for his mom and sister. He is taking care of both family including Tangmo's dad on his salary. And from interview she seems to make him pick her or his mom/sister. He had jobs while he is married to her but it's not going to cover both family expenses.

Funny how he didn't think about his family or fanclub when he decided to marry her. When things got tough all sudden his family/fanclub matter the most to him. He acted like a prince charming and promise Mo a lot of things.

Well he probably didn't know her lol. I heard she is considering dating a girl now but I don't know if she saying this because she is still hurt from her relationship with Tono.

I like all but a few lol yardthip was very diff and pancakes is ugly to me hahaha but mos is really nice the blue is really pretty in excited to wear one lmao she can still be hurt just keep urself busy and keep making that money lol