Lower the quality

shampoo

*rll* 467 MB, isn't that too high? even after dragging them to Window Movie maker. *^lol* It's VCD quality. I just want to reduce the quality to 200 something but I guess it's okay since I'll just put logo on it. *snck* And it's too high to upload at sendspace so I have to upload at Megaupload which people seems to have trouble with it. *rll*

*gg* It's a taiwanese series called Mars. LOL I really like the series, it's my favorite and I like pra'eks character. One that I like other than Kongkhem. *rll* I actually want to share *^lol* Not sure if people will be interest in watching *snck* but I can force people to watching it. *ha5*

I finished putting logo on episode 1 already with a 400 something MB. *rll* Uploading atm.

Edited by shampoo

*rll* personally, I'm still bitter about her (not her being Oil's girl, just herself alone)but yes like you said she's watchable unlike like some actress who I don't want to watch at all. *<ha* Even when they're with the pra'ek I enjoy. *<ha*

That lakorn with Pepper was quite popular oversea here. lol I thought you know her from that lakorn with Pepper. lol

Okie, Mai.lol I'm going to upload the high quality without the logo to you and you reduce the size, okay? LOL And you should watch it so you can critique the series with me.

Edited by shampoo

lol girls isnt this about Amp's q about lowering the quality??

just take to Window's Movie Maker, when you go to save movie, you can chose what sizes you want the movie to be at, thats why most of mine are abour 170MB because thats the size I aim or want, sometimes abit higher, it would be about 350 or more k bits/second. It also depands on how long the clip is.